what happens if you change your preferences after the 4th of jan? (2day) (1 Viewer)

Chris.

HSC
can u change them or will the uac be closed until the main round? if u can change them, will u automatically be removed from the main round?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I believe you won't be able to change your preferences anytime after midnight tonight. (this is for the main round)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
Late fees?
Unforunately not (had a check of the uac guide). Late fees applied for the preliminary round.

Chris.

HSC
so i went back to the uac website and it seems u can now change your preferences again. It looks like if u change them, you will be automatically removed from teh main round?

powcy

HSC
I think that your un-changed references will be consider for the Main Round, and if you change it after then, your changed preferences will be used for the LAte and Final Rounds. As far as I know, no late fees will apply, and conversely, you can't pay your way into being considered for the Main Round now, either.
I don't think changing the preferences now will remove you from the Main Round, no; as I said before, the Main Round will only consider your unchanged preferences.
Hope that helps.

xxPanDa

HSC
i want too know if i recieve a main round offer, can i still wait for the secound round

then decide wether i would like to take the 2nd or 1st offer

sladehk

le random
HSC
on mine..i only have *check preferences* The *change preferences* button has been removed =(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
xxPanDa said:
i want too know if i recieve a main round offer, can i still wait for the secound round

then decide wether i would like to take the 2nd or 1st offer
you accept your first round offer, then you can wait until the 2nd round, and take that offer (and unenrol from your first)

Chris.

HSC
sladehk said:
on mine..i only have *check preferences* The *change preferences* button has been removed =(
why did u want to change them but missed out?

anyway, this confirms that u cant change preferences until the 17th

sladehk

le random
HSC
i don't think i will like the course i'm gonna get into.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
sladehk said:
i don't think i will like the course i'm gonna get into.
noone is forcing you to accept the offer

xxPanDa

HSC
sooooooo, if i decide not to choose my first round
and wait for the secound round

than suddenly i change mymine can i go back to the first round

hellomike

HSC
Well isn't it like the window is open until you have made a decision? I mean I haven't seen the actual process but I am assuming if you don't accept your first offer, you leave it and you decide to wait and accept your second offer, you just reject your first one...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
panda asian person - no. you cant go back to your first round offer if you dont click accept. unclaimed offers are given up to second round candidates

hellomike

HSC
You'll be doing yourself and another person a favour by accepting an offer straight away.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
why would you be doing another person a favour by accepting straight away? if you dont accept, then youre doing others a favour, as they have a chance to take your spot in the next round.

Mumma

HSC
Say I want my second preference. My second preference is civil engineering, while my first is combined civilengineering/computer science @ UNSW. How many offers do I get? Do I only get my first preference for the main round?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you only get one offer for HECS or whatever it's called now and one preference for full-fee. You will get civil engineering/computer science in the main round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)