What have you eaten today? (2 Viewers)

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
@Durrrrrr are you a miscer ?
no i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A
as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off.
I must admit I need to improve some aspects with my parents. I just have grown up with a nagging mum my whole life and at times I have arguments.

Anyway last night I went back to The Star to grab the $13.50 dinner special "Oven Baked Salmon served with steamed gai lan, Jasmine Rice, Giner & Shallot sauce"

Just felt a bit more healthier to eat salmon.

BookNerd88

HSC
Oh gosh, I had to unhealthiest breakfast. Haha! I ate two cups of rice and 3 pieces of fried chicken. DON'T JUDGE ME! haha. I guess I'm still kind of drunk from last night.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
2 slices Helgas light rye toasted to dark golden brown
1 avocado, sliced
Small amount of vegemite, butter
1 large (750ml) mug of Carte Noire coffee with full cream milk
300ml lemonade

Miss this thread.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Now it is. HSPs are apart of Sydney culture now and is spreading fast all over the country.

Mwahahaha wot u gonna do now u haram dingo?
Weighing in on the HSP dramas.... if y'all look back through the ancient posts in this thread circa '08 there is plenty of mention of Meat Boxes which is actually what HSPs were called originally. Just FYI guys.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
love meatboxes.
um

salami and cheese sandwich
meatbox with lots of chicken and chips and bbq source
slurpey from donutking
up and go vanilla ice

o wait that was yesterday
th
what is meat box?
ahahahahaha
omg
i jizzed in my pants at this post

meatbox is just like
donor/chicken meat, lots of it
with sauce (chilli and garlic is the best)
and chips
Mmmm meatbox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)