• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what have you guys talked about today at school? (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
kaz1 said:
We talked about how fucked we were for the english essay.
^lol, ditto.
ours is on friday for moduleC, and we're doing harwood.
didnt even finish my practise today, but i never finish practises on time. my hearts not in it.

but we basically grunted and groaned allll day after english

HSC
^^^Harwood is seriously annoying. I'm just so not interested in her poetry.

as for conversation, to divert a huge argument we decided to play that game where you take the last letter of a movie and think of another beginning with that letter: eg, the Notebook/King Kong, etc. Can't think of the name right now, but this lasted all through lunch so eventually it had to be extended to TV shows and celebrities. By the end it was like, did we seriously waste a whole lunchtime on this???

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i love harwood, i think shes wonderful, she writes like i wish i could.
writing about her is just a pain, because its a matter of synthesising so many frigging things in 40 minutes.

Muz4PM

HSC
Today, we had a bit of a chat about misplacing keys, the tennis, the bets my friend put on the tennis, how much I dislike Fernando Alonso and some other mind numbing stuff.

HSC
a friend and i bitched about changing everything we were told to in our english essays and still losing marks, after being told everything was fine. and the feedback was too cryptic to understand/didn't translate to the amount of marks lost (i got 15/20 for one section and the only comment was 'try to be more organised next time' - wtf? i lost five marks for being disorganised?)... and we discussed a girl who didn't get the topics and is suddenly in the top three in english. usually we don't complain like that, but english is irritating us atm...

also talked about going out for dinner before going to see this musical. and joking about these year 10 guys who carried off one of our friends for taking their tennis ball...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)