What have you learnt from the Prelim. HSC? (1 Viewer)

LordPc

HSC
I have learnt, through the process of elimination, that "Not Studying" is, in fact, not a successful form of preparation

Callistemon

HSC
N/A
LordPc said:
I have learnt, through the process of elimination, that "Not Studying" is, in fact, not a successful form of preparation
Mate, you deserve a medal. Applause to you. :rolleyes:
I have also learnt that in years 7-10, I should have been a rebel.
No going back now. ):

ASDFGHJKL:"" said:
I am finishing the cource in 2 weeks.
It's funny how you can pick the standards from advanced, hey?
Actually that's like ESL level. EMILY90 TROLL.
I hope that was just a typo.

Last edited:

Yamiyo

HSC
Don't forget about stuff and hope it isn't in the test; find it out! I lost 3 of the very few free marks in my Math 3U prelim by doing this.

Uzakai

HSC
i have learnt that you shouldn't underestimate the power of study, and, you can never sya you did good in a test until you get the result.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Callistemon said:
I have also learnt that in years 7-10, I should have been a rebel.
No going back now. ):
AYe. No going back. But I hope you're not planning to CONFORM for the next year or so. TskTsk.

LoL. Me and Rebel live for each other.

My chem teacher used to give us topic tests EVERY WEEK.
I used to sit there and not touch the paper. LMAO. She used to send letters hoem, blah blah, but wth, FORCING exam papers on me, isn't going to make me study. I study on my terms. On my available time. :D

And then. I Failed the prelim exam. Yep, 14 % I remember. Ahhhh, I laughed my ass off. :D

This year she done the same thing. I spent half of this year not at school. :D LoL. I only went to school when I felt like it, and sometimes done the exams-. :( I used to get 'SHAME' on the front paper of my exam... and then the letters home... hahahaha.

I was going to drop it. Glad I didn't. I'm ranking 6/40 these days. Yay :D - A successfull rebel is the best type of rebel. ;) All the way babe :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)