What HSC MARK? (1 Viewer)

tauren

HSC
it should scale u down to about 50 or 55 as physics is a low scaling subject

eX-Bhai

HSC
Haha. Ignore the people above. It really depends on how well everyone else went in the state. If the standard deviation is high, then you'll probably get scalled to 99 or even 100. But remember, you're not the only one predicting to get 99-100, it was an easy test. I bet there are at least a thousand kids out of the possible ten thousand doing physics who predict they will get close to your raw mark.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
eX-Bhai said:
Haha. Ignore the people above. It really depends on how well everyone else went in the state. If the standard deviation is high, then you'll probably get scalled to 99 or even 100. But remember, you're not the only one predicting to get 99-100, it was an easy test. I bet there are at least a thousand kids out of the possible ten thousand doing physics who predict they will get close to your raw mark.
lol u should ignore that kid,
taurus and bobby rocks are troll accounts i think~

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
eX-Bhai said:
Dang, I guess that means that all the people who are predicting they are getting lower than that are going to get deviated good.
Rigged, I cant believe I chocked in the damn physics exam. Well atleast I can do Maths study now....OH GOD ITS ON MONDAY

*Runs to room*

theworldisround

HSC
There is no way ANYONE will get a raw mark upwards of 95 in the Science subjects. hsc markers just dont let that happen. If there is a clump of students up the top range, then the hsc markers will manipulate their marking criteria to discriminate between the really good and only just the good.

but remember this is a raw mark, not the final scaled mark. the person who comes first in the state should get 99-100. And by looking at his/her raw mark, the scaled marks for all other students are then determined.

eg. if the person coming first in the state received raw mark of 85, then he will get a scaled mark of 99-100. the person who comes second might have a raw mark of 83, then he/she might get scaled to 98 and so on.

vnblueberry

HSC
wow .. if your aiming for 97-99 raw .. and you get it .. ill see YOUR name in the SMH! frankly, it looks pretty hard to, but noone said you cant bull it off :rofl:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
physics aint a low scaling subject.. its one of de best.. outs ur uai up good.. who dec says its low scaling.. if das low.. wat bout general maths or other huh????:eek:

michaeln36

HSC
considering u do general maths; i find i highly unlikely u got anywhere near 97-99 raw. 97-99 raw would be first in state, and would give a mark of 98+ (it would give 100 UAI contribution towards ur aggreagte which is out of 500)

4DOGS

HSC
I am sure u got 99%. Einstein himself would only get 98%. He didnt know the photoelectric effect question!

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
skyline said:
physics aint a low scaling subject.. its one of de best.. outs ur uai up good.. who dec says its low scaling.. if das low.. wat bout general maths or other huh????:eek:
You are soooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooo

smart.

nahian

HSC
No
your a fucking stooge bobby
go home to your caravan

muthapumpa

HSC
bobby u freak... i want to have ure babies if u get 99 in physics raw mark.....

nahian

HSC
Dude
If i found out u get 99 raw mark somehow *cough cough*
I will hunt you down
and give you a blowjob for at least 3-4 hours..minimum

muthapumpa

HSC
I Take That Bak.. U Crazy Ass Mofo Physical Biyatch.....who U Think U Are...u Think This Is A Game Foool.....physics Aint No Game....i Pity The Fool Who Get 99 In Physics

nahian

HSC
Bobby,
If you get 99
I will make you a planet,
I will make you a motor and generator,
I will make you a cathode ray tube,
I will make you Ultrasounds(via piezoelectric effect of course), X-Rays, CAT scans, PET scans, and MRIs

I will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)