What HSC subjects do future doctors choose in Australia? (1 Viewer)

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
So many people at my school are looking to actuarial studies and law etc, and there are not much looking into medicine. Makes me kinda lose hope

idkkdi

HSC
So many people at my school are looking to actuarial studies and law etc, and there are not much looking into medicine. Makes me kinda lose hope
dw. usyd law is 99.5 atar cutoff. just as dream-crushing.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
no way they actually give this to anyone.
yes way. You know how much leeway there is if you live in areas that is considered disadvantaged by SEIFA. So long as your application is good, easy stuff.

Doesn't have to be the school, could be where you live or family income too, hardship etc

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
My school has a good math faulty. A few people got state ranks in ext 1 and ext 2 maths. But reputation became crap because of other faculties
Yeah, I can clearly see how bad the English one is.

Anyways, that doesn't correlate to personal interest for Medicine. If you do well in Maths, why not actuarial, that uses a lot of it.

idkkdi

HSC
Probably not. But you get the point
You will be fine. just apply to every single school in Australia and maybe overseas if u have the funds. If that fails, possibly take a gap yr and grind UCAT. If that fails, postgrad route gives u 4 yrs in undergrad to grind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)