What if he's younger? (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
azzie said:
Really?

You know, everything posted on this site is an oppinion. I can post whatever I like, if people are stupid enough to take life advice from the internet then sucks to be them
yes really

if you've never met a guy under 25 "with a firm head on his shoulders, who knows what he wants from life and treats women well" you very obviously haven't met very many guys.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
nwatts said:
yes really

if you've never met a guy under 25 "with a firm head on his shoulders, who knows what he wants from life and treats women well" you very obviously haven't met very many guys.
I've met lots of guys. I go to uni, I work, I go out blah blah blah.

Most men, under the age of 25, you HAVE to admit, are more interesting in drinking, getting it on with hot girls and having fun rather than thinking about careers, serious relationships and the future.

nwatts

HSC
azzie said:
I've met lots of guys. I go to uni, I work, I go out blah blah blah.

Most men, under the age of 25, you HAVE to admit, are more interesting in drinking, getting it on with hot girls and having fun rather than thinking about careers, serious relationships and the future.
now it's "most" guys. next post will be "some" and after that "hell i should be dating a 12 year old"?

i'm not even going to bother with responding to the rest of your post. if you can't work out how ridiculous you are purely from reading your own drivel, then there's no hope.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
I'm talking about the vast majority, to the point which you can say "basically all"
If you want to argue symantics thats cool.

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
It just happens that all the guys I've met - at uni, at work, through friends - are under 25. Those who are taken are quite serious about their relationships (regardless of how long the relationships are); those who are single aren't into sleeping around, and while everyone's into "having fun", they're also sure of their future career paths. There are the occasional bludgers that fit into azzie's category, but it's definitely a very minute portion.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Nakashima said:
That's really quite surprising.
Well depends on the kind of guys you meet.
I guess most of the guys I hang out with are the "popular" type who'd rather be out shagging girls than thinking about what they'll do with their future.

My best friend is amazingly pretty, a stunning girl. She finds the same thing- so many men are into her blah blah, but not one has the substance to make any kinda relationship work.
They're just daft and short-sighted when it comes to the future.

balin.kid

HSC
azzie said:
Well depends on the kind of guys you meet.
I guess most of the guys I hang out with are the "popular" type who'd rather be out shagging girls than thinking about what they'll do with their future.

I'm not being vain and i understand that "the popular" guys often make you sound it but I hang out with the year above me and sure they love to have fun and drink and shag but when a good girl comes along they take it very seriuosly and they still have fun and manage time for their school work, they all very good heads on their shoulders and a lot of direction 2 are stright off to the navy next yr 3 are going to woolongong uni and 4 are going overseas
but hey we all mix with different people tho so you definately shouldn't catagorise them.
The younger ones I hang out with (considering at boarding school age obviously means a lot less) still have serious relationships too, they are very caring and usually break ups leads only to better friendships.

IcA-Tom only

HSC
Its fine becuse mostly in Nsw people only one grade apart are still the same age!!! I went out with a guy in yr 10 when I was in 11 but he was only 8 days younger than me!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)