What internal mark did you get for your major works? (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
In any subject?

Art: 100%

Drama individual: 100%

Drama group: 90%

Music (trial): 80%

pretty stoked all round :)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
oh my gawd you freak :D

for some reason i only got 78% for my art major :( i totally object to that because i honestly believe mine was worth 100% and i'm not the only one. my deputy/adv english teacher was really surprised when he heard my mark, so were my friends and my art class, i still have to go back and ask WHY ON EARTH i got such a shitty mark. i take solace in the fact that internally it is only worth 15% and i seriously hope the BOS markers don't have whatever weirdo issues the school teachers had...

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
jazzmuzik said:
In any subject?

Art: 100%

Drama individual: 100%

Drama group: 90%

Music (trial): 80%

pretty stoked all round :)
gosh those are AWESOME results.
congrats on your hard work ! =D

jazzmuzik

HSC
awww thanks guys.

I was completely surprised with both 100%'s, Drama maybe not so much cause i couldnt see what i could have improved on (and I'm one of about 10 people who have ever done design at my school and therefore i tend to think my teacher is easily pleased...) but the art one yeah i was really surprised! i thought maybe 90+ but not 100% there were plenty of things i thought werent completely faultless. (maybe my art teacher was in competition with my drama teacher or something :p)

anyway either way thanks :)

Ahen: Damn that sucks that you werent satisfied with the art mark, dont worry as you say, its only 15% and if all those other ppl have that much confidence in it, its sure to get what its worth for the external mark. good luck :)

Last edited:

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
no problem, you deserve the many congragulations :)
yeah i hope that other people aren't just trying to be nice to me and i'll pray for the BOS markers to love my work, or to at least get it...i dont think my teacher did -_-
anyway i hear the music HSC is on thursday? well good luck with that! :D though judging by your marks, you won't be needing it ;)

jirwin

HSC
:( we never found out our art internal mark - they are withholding it because we aren't meant to find out our internal marks so they withhold it so we can't add them up... its the ONLY subject to do it so far at my school - all my other subjects has told us every result for every assessment we get

Ademir

HSC
jirwin said:
:( we never found out our art internal mark - they are withholding it because we aren't meant to find out our internal marks so they withhold it so we can't add them up... its the ONLY subject to do it so far at my school - all my other subjects has told us every result for every assessment we get
Wow that sucks, are you sure they're allowed to do that :S?

I got 29/30 for my history extension major, I'm pretty happy with that. Now to work on getting good results in the actual exam :(

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i shoulda done history extension :( oh well too late for that now!
hmm yeah i dont think they can withold your mark...create a diversion, get the teacher out of the room then look at their roll and find out all your marks

jirwin

HSC
haha dont think they are that stupid - she doesnt write marks on the roll... hmm ill ask someone tomorrow i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)