What is Chinese 5 subjects? (1 Viewer)

kkk579

HSC
I mean not all branches have to include violent haemorrhaging and graphic bruises… + doesn’t dentistry also have cases where a blood vessel is accidentally cut causing blood to flow out?
This might sound weird but i can stand blood from like the mouth and stuff but if it’s bursting out of the body or something that’s where i start dying inside
Basically it depends on where the bloods coming from 😅😅

Last edited:

kkk579

HSC
I mean not all branches have to include violent haemorrhaging and graphic bruises… + doesn’t dentistry also have cases where a blood vessel is accidentally cut causing blood to flow out?
In med school don’t you have to like see those stuff tho in rotations and stuff? idk this is what i saw on those med student vlogs on youtube

Pethmin

HSC
Uni Grad
In med school don’t you have to like see those stuff tho in rotations and stuff? idk this is what i saw on those med student vlogs on youtube
Yeah well you are definitely gonna have to face that in dentistry too bc ya'll r gonna learn a bit ab anatomy (which can include some cases where something graphic is present) during the course.

Aeonium

HSC
just be a perfect dentist to avoid the issue !!

Ksalu

HSC
out of curiosity, why do asian parents want their children to be a doctor or lawyer? Prestige? Financially stable?

Coming from an asian family, i am the only one out of my friends who never got pushed to do med lol (to be fair my dad didnt go to uni)

Aeonium

HSC
out of curiosity, why do asian parents want their children to be a doctor or lawyer? Prestige? Financially stable?

Coming from an asian family, i am the only one out of my friends who never got pushed to do med lol (to be fair my dad didnt go to uni)
i'd say it's probably prestige - if it were solely $$ then there's probably jobs with better pay.

kyp

HSC
Tho if i do go into med, i’d probably be doing dermatology
this is a specialty. you got to be all rounder, becoming a dr first before spatializing in certain areas. so seeing blood is inevitable

kkk579

HSC
this is a specialty. you got to be all rounder, becoming a dr first before spatializing in certain areas. so seeing blood is inevitable
Oh… well i never had much interest in doing med anyways so it doesn’t matter

kkk579

HSC

bragging rights

Aeonium

HSC
what do the comments say
there's both people obsessing over medboys and people telling those people that they're gold diggers 😆
unsw/usyd LL(love letters) is one of the only reasons i'd go onto facebook, it's so entertaining

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)