What is diff. between Early round and main round? (1 Viewer)

SuperSuperSuper

HSC
Whats the difference between them besides guaranteeing a spot for that course?

If my 2nd preference has the same ATAR req. as my 1st (early round), would I get an offer for the 2nd preference on main round?

Thanks !

J18134

HSC
If you got an early round offer and didnt change your preferences you will not get an offer in main round.

SuperSuperSuper

HSC
If you got an early round offer and didnt change your preferences you will not get an offer in main round.
I didn't change it. But my 2nd preference has the same ATAR as my 1st, would i be able to get into 2nd preference on my main round?

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I didn't change it. But my 2nd preference has the same ATAR as my 1st, would i be able to get into 2nd preference on my main round?
What do you mean by that?

If you got offer for first pref already, your 2nd pref will not be considered as a 'main round' offer - I'm pretty sure you only can get 1 of 3: early, main, later

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
No, because you got an offer to your first preference already and didnt change it.

HKspec009

HSC
If you were to get an offer in the main round and then change your order of preferences for the late round and with luck actually make it in to something else, would you now have 2 offers?

HSC
Uni Grad
If you were to get an offer in the main round and then change your order of preferences for the late round and with luck actually make it in to something else, would you now have 2 offers?
Yes. I got UNSW Med for my main round and USYD Med for my late round, you can have two offers (actually you can have an offer each round if you change your preferences and if you choose courses which offer in the earlier rounds) and then decide by the deadline later in January (I think??)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes. I got UNSW Med for my main round and USYD Med for my late round, you can have two offers (actually you can have an offer each round if you change your preferences and if you choose courses which offer in the earlier rounds) and then decide by the deadline later in January (I think??)
you can decide up until the census date

I got 4 offers (early, main, late, final) last year.
Since I had two at UWS I had to decide which one I preferred, and since I had two at USyd I did the same.
But then I could enrol in both of them and then see which I preferred and then unenrol before the census date.
Yay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)