What is everyone doing to study today (1 Viewer)

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
Well business isnt far off now...

Im taking it easy maybe doing 2 hours max

Dont want to stress myself out and clog up my brain just taking it easy and relaxing

also because we have english on friday so just trying to keep a cool head.

Pud09

HSC
yer me too i'm just reading back over notes nd doing a bit of multiple choice..i usually freakout the night before nd morning of cause i dont know anything but it usually comes back in the exam...wats everyone aiming for? hopefully i can pull a 75-80 out..id be stoked lol

Roga

HSC
A band 5 is what I'm aiming for. I'll probably just go through the syllabus and read through all the dot points and go over stuff I'm not too sure on.

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
Whats the required mark for Band 6?

I think im perfect for short answers and my multiple chocie is pretty good

Im jsut really hoping that i can pull through with the 2 extended responses..

Ive been getting like 14 and 12's in them in the past and ive been practicing a bit lately

even if i could push them both up to atleast 16 or 17
it would be so good

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've been answering question based directly off my summarised notes. I know over 90% of the content now, some I'm feeling good. It's just a few terms I have trouble remembering. Methods of payment, and the plaaning cycle in particualar.

Gloves

HSC
I haven't even started studying for Business. I'm gonna be studying my ass off today.

NLAngel

HSC
I'm understanding and trying to memorise my case studies. Stressful! :jaw:

Rampager

HSC
Read over all the syllabus dot points and answered some 2 markers in my head. "What are the causes of industrial conflict?" "Wage demands, working conditions, political and social goals, management decisions"

Now i'm firing up some games, play it, read over my notes again at 11pm, sleep, and rock the exam :D

hayerley

HSC
i'm with you there, gloves!!
cramming like a mofo right now.

and then english the day after...
ugh.

HSC
Just went back over the syllabus and what a "student learns about". Highlighted what i didn't think i'd be able to write enough on and did some light reading concerning that. Now i'm all sweet and am brushing up on my AOS creative writing and essay.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
gloves
gloves
lol
oh my god
hahahahahhaha

umm i'm studying AOS and hopefully doing two responses and a whole past paper 1

and some of module C . haven't sorted my related texts holy shit. i have them but i just haven't made proper links to frontline

Shan4curry

HSC
I just did some practice Multiple Choice on the BoardOS website. After this short break of mine I'm gonna go over my Case Study, notes and the syllabus.
I'm nervous for the entire exam! > < Hopefully I do MUCH better in Section II...and get a few more marks in the last two sections.

Lordie

HSC
Well I've put heaps of study into Business, been doing about 6 hours a day on it the past 2 weeks. So today I've just done another 2 past papers(even though I've already done them all, heh), and am just reading the syllabus over and over, trying to get EVERYTHING to stick, because there are still one or two things that I'm a little vague on.

But screw relaxing, the more you get the words flowing through your head, the better I say :p

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
LOL stupid question but what would we exactly have to talk about in our case study would it give us a question and ask how it relates to a business that we have studied??

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Case study comes up in the last question.

You'll be given a question, generally relating to two whole syllabus chapters, and a case study needs to be used to support your response.

Gloves

HSC
Absolutezero said:
Case study comes up in the last question.

You'll be given a question, generally relating to two whole syllabus chapters, and a case study needs to be used to support your response.
You dad needs to be used to support the answers.

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)