What is everyone doing to study today (1 Viewer)

Alvik

HSC
I'm just going to go over the syllabus and test myself

Try to remember a few key definitions

And go over case studies

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
oh ok

Thats pretty easy anyways

And even if you dont know your Case Study 100% aslong as your not doing a completly obvious business liek Qantas or HSBC then im sure youll be fine then.

Though im doing Westfield and know mine pretty well

So im sure ill be good :p

xJennax

HSC
I've been summarising notes...done 13 pages so far. Eeep can't believe it's tomorrow.

HSC
trying to do specimen paper. i'm so screwed, i don't even understand what the first essay question is asking for.

i just can't wait to get the failure over with :rolleyes:

fleck27

HSC
I only started studying for this 2 days ago so today im just fixing up everything i know, memorising the points etc.
My teacher wants me to get band 6 but i dont think i will anymore...left it a bit late :p

HSC
fleck27 said:
I only started studying for this 2 days ago so today im just fixing up everything i know, memorising the points etc.
My teacher wants me to get band 6 but i dont think i will anymore...left it a bit late :p
you're lucky your teacher expects that much of you... my teacher is like, 'you're a potential band 5' lol. in other words if i work hard enough and am lucky, i'll get 80 :lol:

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
I feel that i should be practicing writing business reports but my head feels all weird and im scared that if i study any more today (relaxing today only brushed up on some notes) my brain will like die and ill forget everything..

what do u guys think lol

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I've tried to balance today's study with something completely at the other end of the spectrum.

Movies with Rob Schneider :D

sPideS

HSC
Study the marketing plan as it can easily be implemented into the extended response questions

HSC
AAAAAHHH can't believe business studies is tomorrow (freakout face)
i havn't done any long response questions all holidays...i rekon it might be a wase of time if i do em now
im just trying to get the notes and case studies learnt
hopefully i'll wing III & IV section
my study time now is a lil pointless im just waling up and down the starcase in an anxiety attack kinda way

sPideS

HSC
CromptonChanan said:

my study time now is a lil pointless im just waling up and down the starcase in an anxiety attack kinda way
DW, in the end bullshitting your answers always works :)

davOmeter

HSC
CromptonChanan said:
i havn't done any long response questions all holidays...i rekon it might be a wase of time if i do em now
Haha, I'm panicking as much as you, and I think I've done well..enough. Trying to chill and relax now <_<.

cli62

HSC
i think all the business studies people are freaking out today
i wonder if i can sleep at all >_<
it's so stressful!! i really hope the extended response where we have to integrate case study does not involve ER because my case study of billabong does not cover disputes
my brain hurts and i think im going to go mental over the hsc period

samwell

HSC
my case study and syllabus. taking a cooler head than usual b4 an exam. So will just revise hsc 2007 and restudy my case study and syllabus.

fleck27

HSC
Im going to break for awhile...but not for too long cos I know that at about 10pm ill start freaking bahahah...
Im giving up on case studies- I'm just going to make them up- MEH! Worked for me in the trials :)

I know all the syllabus points now- its just all those bloody words that go in between the dot points...argh!

Primmo17

HSC
Is anyone rewriting their notes atm?? I find that helps a lot!!

Sangfroid

HSC
Been finishing Globalisation today. Gonna review all my previous notes, and then work on the structure for Business Report and Essay Q.

Anyone tried to guess the extended response yet? I'm guessing it's probably a toss-up between financial management and employment relations since both Q's were globalisation last year. :/

Good luck everyone. D: I'm nervous. Yes, even for Business Studies. >_>

cHoWiiE!

HSC
Sangfroid said:
Been finishing Globalisation today. Gonna review all my previous notes, and then work on the structure for Business Report and Essay Q.

Anyone tried to guess the extended response yet? I'm guessing it's probably a toss-up between financial management and employment relations since both Q's were globalisation last year. :/

Good luck everyone. D: I'm nervous. Yes, even for Business Studies. >_>

studying now.. i can't sleep... business overload!!!! umm i got a feeling it will be something about change!... and globalisation will always be in it..i wish last years paper was this year.. i would of been so happy! but yeah change..doubt financial management...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)