What is it... Like, Final Fantasy 8758973875832957?! (1 Viewer)

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
IMO

The story of FFVII is the most interesting (particularly it's expanded games and movie) Gameplay a little out of date. I heard a rumour they were going to remake it... if so, epic.

FFVIII Is an epic storyline. It took me AGES to finish it the first time... granted this was in the time before guides and good internet. Getting stuck on friggin puzzles.

FFIX felt very cheesy to me... well done but cheesy... Didn't like it.

FFX is my favourite so far. Particularly because it has a really interesting world and really interesting characters (like Seymour's thoughts on suffering and death) and the Quicktime events made me cream my pants the first time (like the Blitzball scene with the destruction of Zanarkand). FFX-2 was a very cheesy, girly game. And I can't work out it If like the story... part of the epicness of the story was the inevitability of Tidus having to give up himself to save Yuna and end the suffering of Spira and the Fayth... I mean him coming back was nice and all... and it felt good... but that was kind of the good thing about FFX.

FFXI... well... yea.

FFXII was a good idea that wasn't capitalised on. It needed to much grind to get anywhere and the storyline was very short but dragged out. It could have been so much more interesting!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
IMO

The story of FFVII is the most interesting (particularly it's expanded games and movie) Gameplay a little out of date. I heard a rumour they were going to remake it... if so, epic.

FFVIII Is an epic storyline. It took me AGES to finish it the first time... granted this was in the time before guides and good internet. Getting stuck on friggin puzzles.

FFIX felt very cheesy to me... well done but cheesy... Didn't like it.

FFX is my favourite so far. Particularly because it has a really interesting world and really interesting characters (like Seymour's thoughts on suffering and death) and the Quicktime events made me cream my pants the first time (like the Blitzball scene with the destruction of Zanarkand). FFX-2 was a very cheesy, girly game. And I can't work out it If like the story... part of the epicness of the story was the inevitability of Tidus having to give up himself to save Yuna and end the suffering of Spira and the Fayth... I mean him coming back was nice and all... and it felt good... but that was kind of the good thing about FFX.

FFXI... well... yea.

FFXII was a good idea that wasn't capitalised on. It needed to much grind to get anywhere and the storyline was very short but dragged out. It could have been so much more interesting!
lol they're not going to remake it. The opening sequence they showed at E3 tech demo took agesto do/render... so it would tie up a lot of their resources for several years. Additionally, they would have to live up to the standards of FFVii coz many fans would be disatisfied if they changed anything about it (gameplay wise).
FF13 was feasible because of its somewhat linearity.

Can't believe nobody talks about FFVI :(
My fav one beside IX

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
[youtube]n7aACDTi278[/youtube]

this video will always be better than what version of final fantasy can sprout from the rotten trenches of the gaming world.
epic trolling.

badquinton304

HSC
I just waant to live to see final fantasy 30. Tits and ass everywhere.

I think FFXXX will deliver what civony failed to do.
Come play my lord.

Last edited:

jazzzod

HSC
If ur azn it will be like Hello Kitty Island Adventures.

which I guess 70% of this forum are,

so, i'll say you are.

YEAH YOU WILL LOVE IT.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm a huge fan of the FF8 storyline... even now, thinking about it.... the whole concepts raised in it are far beyond what my puny 12-year-old mind could comprehend back then!

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I'm a huge fan of the FF8 storyline... even now, thinking about it.... the whole concepts raised in it are far beyond what my puny 12-year-old mind could comprehend back then!
FF8 gave me a feeling that no other game has.

Even today, I'm still waiting for an RPG that would make me finish it twice.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
IMO

It's mine too. But I hated blitzball so fucking much. Especially when I go to save the game, and accidentally choose the Play Blitzball option instead. :angry:
FFX2 was pointless, IMO, since FFX already had a nice enough ending (and it was good to see Tidus go :tongue:).

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i never really liked any ff games.

i played some gba one on my friends gba, and i got chocobo on ds, didnt like.

i'll download ff8 on computer and try that out.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
XIII is still wowing me over with graphics. Heck even the opening cinematics and so on really put you in the mood compared to other FF's (e.g. FF10).
+1

I'm only up ti chapter 4 (damn uni work) but the graphics are just wow. Could be improved storyline wise but the graphics are just oO

greekgun

HSC
Yeah, im still not too far into FF13 yet - up to where snow gets his Eidolon...but yeah damn uni is eating away at my time.
But so far...it feels like a movie where you press buttons...like dont get me wrong, its a good game but i was expecting so much more...maybe it will get better the more i get into the storyline. But yeah...cut scenes are the best...when i chucked in the disc for the first time with the surround sound and subwoofa on i was blown away.

But FFX is my favourte for now, always will be. The story line was made of pure awesomeness, great levelling system (sphere grid) and the cut scenes were awesome for its time.
Final fantasy tatics is also pretty sweet, FF tatics advance is ok too, but would have been so so so much better if you could fight other people...i mean, what were they thinking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)