What is love? (1 Viewer)

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Is it when that special someone makes you feel good about yourself & smile like there's no tomorrow and you do the same for them?

'Cos I have my doubts. Cos if it is, then what's stopping the next guy coming along and doing the same thing?

Or maybe I'm not in love.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
You all beat me.

Dammit.

*catchy Haddaway music*

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
Pft...I probably won't answer this right - because I myself have never been in love (for goodness sake I just finished school!?! I am a baby still *as noted far to often by my doting parents* lol).

Anyway, from my somewhat idealistic (but very well read perspective), you are not in love....sorry. I go that same feeling when this guy (a friend) asked me out. It lasted for a whole 2 periods at school, and then I went home and watched 'When Harry met Sally' and forgot about it.
Maybe this hasn't been the same for you - but there are 3 stages of falling in love - go research... in the end you need to decide whether you actually want this relationship (logially thinking - without basing everything on emotions).

Good luck! ;)

yashgi

HSC
N/A
Well okay, maybe I should've rephrased the question. I wouldn't say LOVE LOVE, like that whole big "I want to marry you" kinda crap. More like "Yeah, you're worth giving it a try cos you mean a lot to me".

I guess my question is, within your relationship, what keeps it together? What makes him/her so special? For me, it's because he's able to put that smile on my face and all. And personally, I think that's stupid.

& thanks for the advice icelillies. I shall do some research. :)

Pace_T

HSC
haha i think i got it in first in the last thread like this

can't win them all :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)