What is so good about being a virgin? (2 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
no matter how many times you post this, im not going to read it.
unless if you pay me $1 per word
She deleted the first post and reposted it.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
pantha-princess said:
Sorry,

I did re read that and see the problem with my comment about sex being bad. I did correct it (if you want to check it is corrected) and I meant to say that sex before marriage is bad.
Also, I meant virginity... rather than sex. I don't want to only have sex once in marriage either.

Sorry about the typos.
how is sex before marriage bad?
dont post up that huge long piece of crap, as im not reading all the way through it to search for an answer.

HSC
Briefly, sex before marriage is bad because God didn't create it to be outside of marriage. If you want details, and backing up of that, then your going to hvae to read the post.

Sarah

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
how is sex before marriage bad?
dont post up that huge long piece of crap, as im not reading all the way through it to search for an answer.
Because that's what the bible says, and we all know that the bible should dictate every aspect of our lives, wether we like it or not.

HSC
jumb said:
Because that's what the bible says, and we all know that the bible should dictate every aspect of our lives, wether we like it or not.
if you choose not to listen to the bible and take it in, then God says thats ok. everyone has free choice. God doesn't dictate, he gives guidance to those who want to accept it...

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
briefly.
sex out of marriage is not "bad".
i wont judge ne1 who does it, and i dont think ne1 who doesnt do it should be judged either.

however, i do think sex should be valued. thats all really. using bad and good to describe different ppl is horrible. christians cant expect those who arent christians to have the same morals as those who are. and non christians cant expect christians to have the same morals as them

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
pantha-princess said:
Briefly, sex before marriage is bad because God didn't create it to be outside of marriage. If you want details, and backing up of that, then your going to hvae to read the post.

Sarah
so does that mean im going to go to hell coz i had sex out of wedlock?
and because im going to continue to have sex out of wedlock?

what is a marriage anyway?
its a piece of fancy paper and a ring on a finger.

HSC
God says in the Bible that sexual immorality (sex in any context other than between a male and a female in a marriage relationship) is a sin. Sin = bad... Sex should be valued, but inside marriage. God is so clear on this issue in the Bible.

I don't judge. I can't judge. My best friend openly sleeps with her boyfriend and I encourage her to make it special, she knows where I stand on sex before marriage and she knows that i don't expect her to save it for the same reasons I wish i had...

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
so does that mean im going to go to hell coz i had sex out of wedlock?
and because im going to continue to have sex out of wedlock?

what is a marriage anyway?
its a piece of fancy paper and a ring on a finger.
You will go to hell if you don't have a relationship with God. I've had sex outside marriage and I am now in a relationship with God therefore, I am going to heaven. If you continue to live without a relationship with God, then you will go to hell..

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
pantha-princess said:
You will go to hell if you don't have a relationship with God. I've had sex outside marriage and I am now in a relationship with God therefore, I am going to heaven. If you continue to live without a relationship with God, then you will go to hell..
1) what God are we talking about?
2) will there be alcohol and loud music and attractive boys in hell?
3) i was bapytised in a catholic church. i have a catholic preist and an ex nun in my family.

but what does believing in God have anything to do with virgins and non-virgins and virtuosity etc as was stated at the start of this thread?

HSC
Well, ask the Nun and the Priest what they think about the whole issue of sex before marriage.

I'm not sure about how it got to heaven/hell... maybe because you brought it up? hmm...

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
If you honestly believe in a Christian God and believe what the bible says, you are teh fuckz0red in the afterlife. Has anyone actually read the old testament? Its all smotheth and whatnot. It seems like everyone nowadays has manipulated the entire religion to focus just on the new testament which seems to make getting into heaven easier. In closing, i hate you all...:uhhuh:

HSC
RingerINC said:
If you honestly believe in a Christian God and believe what the bible says, you are teh fuckz0red in the afterlife. Has anyone actually read the old testament? Its all smotheth and whatnot. It seems like everyone nowadays has manipulated the entire religion to focus just on the new testament which seems to make getting into heaven easier. In closing, i hate you all...:uhhuh:
Haha... thats because how the OT defines getting to heaven is totally different to how the NT does... considering Jesus has come by the time the NT is written and therefore, changed all the laws about sacrifices and stuff.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
pantha-princess said:
Well, ask the Nun and the Priest what they think about the whole issue of sex before marriage.

I'm not sure about how it got to heaven/hell... maybe because you brought it up? hmm...
well, considering the controversy surrounding preists and little boys and their maids and their mystery wifes etc. lets not ask the preist.

and whats the point? ive already had sex. it's not as though i can regain my virginity.
and im going to keep having sex. really good hot juicy multiple orgasms sex.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
have fun with that sofe ! :)

wat do u mean the christian god pantha?
as a christian, how many God's do u think there are?

HSC
The Christian God, as opposed to the Muslim 'god', the Hindu 'god' etc...

Note the capital G in Christian God (meaning our real God) and the little g in Muslim/Hindu god... The Bible refers to other things than God the Father/Son/Spirit as 'gods' - they are just other things before our God...

It is ok to say that Muslim's have a god... because they do... I don't believe that god exists, but they still worship something they believe to be a god...

u get me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)