What is that Scientia building used for? (1 Viewer)

elfm

HSC
rex vowels is quite a small lecture room compared to mathews, john clancey, physics, keith burrows

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
elfm said:
rex vowels is quite a small lecture room compared to mathews, john clancey, physics, keith burrows
Matthews theatres suck. In fact, the whole damn Matthew's complex is horrible. The arcade stinks, their toilets are dirty, the theatres are stuffy, the theatres are dirty and uncomfortable;, the builgin's elevators come hardly often enough, the only decemt things are the pavilions, which offer nice shelter during rain.

CLB is where it's at.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Matthews theatres suck. In fact, the whole damn Matthew's complex is horrible. The arcade stinks, their toilets are dirty, the theatres are stuffy, the theatres are dirty and uncomfortable;, the builgin's elevators come hardly often enough, the only decemt things are the pavilions, which offer nice shelter during rain.

CLB is where it's at.
I went into the toilets in the matthews arcade once and vowed never to do so again. They're festy. I'm not sure why anyone would want to hang out in the arcade. It's a sucky place. But the student lounge is quite nice (although the comfy seats are always taken :mad1:).

I don't mind the lecture theatres. They're a bit daggy, but at least they have left-handed desks to cater for the dextrally-challenged such as myself.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
politik said:
I've got ACCT and INFS in Ritchie Theatre in Scientia. Much better than Rex Vowells or Burrows.

BTW MedNez, "this is why you shouldnt post your picture on the forums". :D lol
Haha, he said website, and it was for the stureps thing :)

gman03

HSC
MedNez said:
Haha, he said website, and it was for the stureps thing :)
This morning I was sitting on the 9:00 895 and I thought the guy in front of me was Mednez... but him being a CS student would not carry a black artwork case to uni so I dismissed my assumption.

Does Scientia have a third level?

elfm

HSC
mathews A isn't too bad as far as lecture rooms go. mathews B sux teh wang though.

yeah the arcades is crap. crap food, crap smell, crap toilets, crap atmosphere, its so crappyyyyyyyy

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Iruka said:
Isn't there something weird about the air con in Matthews A, though? Everytime I had a lecture there I fell asleep (didn't help that it was Discrete Maths).
Indeed, especially in biology, it's quite a bizarre phenomenon.

As for the Matthew's Lounge, the CLB whatever it's called space is better IMO. It may be isolated, but more often then not it's just about empty upstairs if you wanna go to sleep, read a book or stare at the ground.

Are there any other lounge thingo's around the unversity within the upper campus (so it's not a long walk)?

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Iruka said:
Isn't there something weird about the air con in Matthews A, though? Everytime I had a lecture there I fell asleep (didn't help that it was Discrete Maths).
LOl, i have bio in there..and here i thought margret cooley was putting me to sleep..maybe its the aircon then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)