• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What is the biggest age gap of a relationship youve been in? (1 Viewer)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
My current boyfriend is turning 24 in January and U just turned 17. Do you think this age gap is too much? I told my parents but they are okay with it cause of how happy he makes me, he lives 45 mins away and drives to see me everynight then drives back and on the weekends he drives to get me then we drive to his house to go to the movies(because there is none here) and then he drives me back then drives home. I love him so much.

aimstar555

HSC
AWWW! u two sound too cute! personally, my relationaship it's only 3 months difference, but i know a couple whose got 8 years between them: She's now 20 and he's 28. when they met she was 12 and he was 18....that sounds abit gross, but now that their adults, i don't think it really matters that much. peace out :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Me: 9 months older than me.

Others: 14 & 22

ie: 8 years.

HMmMmMmm

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
aimstar555 said:
AWWW! u two sound too cute! personally, my relationaship it's only 3 months difference, but i know a couple whose got 8 years between them: She's now 20 and he's 28. when they met she was 12 and he was 18....that sounds abit gross, but now that their adults, i don't think it really matters that much. peace out :)
I don't think that relationship worked out, since their ages grew apart. :rolleyes:

deviation

HSC
yeah age differentials can pull some relationships apart because of differences in maturity + future aspirations + career outlook etc.

Dave85

HSC
when we were in year ten one of my mates was with a girl in yr 7... i know thats not huge but she was actually younger for the grade so shudve still been in primary skool! we gave him so much shit

rumour

HSC
aimstar555 said:
but i know a couple whose got 8 years between them: She's now 20 and he's 28. when they met she was 12 and he was 18....
You do know that the difference between 12 & 18 would be 6 years don't you???

EDIT:

Biggest age gap- 6 years.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
rumour said:
You do know that the difference between 12 & 18 would be 6 years don't you???
Shit, did you do that in your head? *scrambles for a calculator*

just kiddin, lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)