• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What is the different Girraween High vs Penrith High? (1 Viewer)

hscgirl

HSC
hahahaha ig we are in the same boat then. yeah i kinda do miss my old school in a sense tbh. the type of ppl here jsut kinda aren’t the type of ppl i’d normally be friends with tbh. maybe that’s just cos i’m used to the ppl at my old school
omg FINALLY SOMEONE WHO CAN EMPATHISE WITH MEEEE
but trust me, the ppl at my current school are even worse than the ppl at girra - literally transfers from girra say how much they miss the type of ppl from girra

kkk579

hello
HSC
omg FINALLY SOMEONE WHO CAN EMPATHISE WITH MEEEE
but trust me, the ppl at my current school are even worse than the ppl at girra - literally transfers from girra say how much they miss the type of ppl from girra
rlly?? i don’t like girra at all tbh. only like 2(maybe 3) ppl r saving it rn

hscgirl

HSC
ig if you r someone who can make friends easily and are extroverted it’ll be a lot easier for u to fit in and stuff but i’m just not that so…
nah for me it's the opposite 💀💀
its because i am TOO extraverted that they got intimidated or smth - i did fit in easily in my school bc i am v extraverted and outgoing, and the ppl there were v extraverted too
i honestly feel like i would've fit into my current school better if i was introverted… which is kinda sad

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
ig if you r someone who can make friends easily and are extroverted it’ll be a lot easier for u to fit in and stuff but i’m just not that so…
i can relate, it took me a while to find friends when i was in year 7 in my new school. i came from a small catholic school far away and i was the only one from that primary school in my cohort, took ages especially since i used to be super super shy (it made camp so insufferable, we had camp a few weeks into year 7 and i knew no-one but everyone else seemed to have someone they knew. it took a while to make friends but i got there in the end)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
guys stop diagnosing yourself as introverted, extroverted, ambiverted, perverted etc. this is legit just an excuse to say ur 1D and have 0 rizz and u a shame to ur ancestors.

legit just talk bro, like just be able to talk to people. im not saying go into classrooms and dap up everyone there but always be willing to just say hi to someone if need so.

carrotsss

HSC
guys stop diagnosing yourself as introverted, extroverted, ambiverted, perverted etc. this is legit just an excuse to say ur 1D and have 0 rizz and u a shame to ur ancestors.

legit just talk bro, like just be able to talk to people. im not saying go into classrooms and dap up everyone there but always be willing to just say hi to someone if need so.
yeah I’m “introverted” in the sense that talking to people is kinda draining but like I’m still friends with pretty much my whole year, just because ur introverted doesn’t mean you’re gonna be shy and awkward for the rest of ur life

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
i can relate, it took me a while to find friends when i was in year 7 in my new school. i came from a small catholic school far away and i was the only one from that primary school in my cohort, took ages especially since i used to be super super shy (it made camp so insufferable, we had camp a few weeks into year 7 and i knew no-one but everyone else seemed to have someone they knew. it took a while to make friends but i got there in the end)
I had this exact same experience when I was in year 7, did not like yr7 camp

synthesisFR

HSC
6:50 and onwards
we have had this discussion before
Oh wow no way the average person surviving the first week of any course :O what an achievement
I could send u another tiktok with millions of views in 5 mins about how depressing med actually is and how the dude tries to push through by just thoughful thinking. Singular narratives and the media POLIARISATION WTF EVERYONE SO STUPID @nsw..wollongong
U might even start balding brotha
still good luck tho i hope u make it

nsw..wollongong

HSC
we have had this discussion before
Oh wow no way the average person surviving the first week of any course :O what an achievement
I could send u another tiktok with millions of views in 5 mins about how depressing med actually is and how the dude tries to push through by just mindless thinking. Singular narratives and the media POLIARISATION WTF EVERYONE SO STUPID @nsw..wollongong
U might even start balding brotha
still good luck tho i hope u make it
UR ACC TRAUMATISED LMFAO UR GETTING FLASHBACKS 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)