what is the f*kn PIP! (1 Viewer)

layale

HSC
so i have a totally hopeless teacher who never has explained what actually goes into the pip. Would anyone be able to tell me what to do once you have found your topic ( which i havent but im going to look at that PIP ideas thread)
help would be greatly appreciated, she is the only sac teacher at our school so im stuck with her.

Thanks
xx

cxlxoxk

HSC
layale said:
so i have a totally hopeless teacher who never has explained what actually goes into the pip. Would anyone be able to tell me what to do once you have found your topic ( which i havent but im going to look at that PIP ideas thread)
help would be greatly appreciated, she is the only sac teacher at our school so im stuck with her.

Thanks
xx

No probs...

I did my pip on Fast Food, because it was a topic i was comfortable in doing.

Choose a topic tha YOU are comfortable with...by comfortable i mean a topic that you can put your heart and soul into, and be inspired to write about it.

The next step is the hardest, you have to research on it, and write approximately 5000 words on it, include use of research methodologies like (don't have to use all of them, just 1 or 2 is fine) surveys/questionairres , interviews and focus groups.

It's a bit easier once you realise you can use other sources...and talk about them, thats like a few thousand words right there =).

Make sure you keep a record of what you do each day, like a diary, so that you can write it up as part of your "log".

And also remember to properly reference all material you use.

All the best and good luck. Have a good christmas =).

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
If you look at the syllabus it explains very clearly what is required for the PIP...

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
fallenstar said:
haha
nice to see you dispensing your valuable S&C advice again sonya
my advice is gold
people would suck a horse cock for it.

im a classy lady, what can i say?

but srsly.
the hsc is not about spoon feeding. if your confused, ask questions. if your questions arent answered, ask the head teacher. if that fails, go back to the syllabus because thats where you should have bloody started

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
xx-lozz-xx said:
i did mine on
"science fiction is becoming the new reality"
how have you done your pip already? Your profile says your HSC is in 2009?

sonyaleeisapixi said:
my advice is gold
people would suck a horse cock for it.

im a classy lady, what can i say?
I cringed, but I laughed. haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)