What is the success rate of insearch? (1 Viewer)

tryin2study

HSC
wat percent of people who do engineering dip at insearch actually go onto UTS??
wen is the last day to apply for this? i need more info on this thing soo share ur thoughts lol..

peter2

Banned
HSC
Do not do insearch!!! I REPEAT DO NOT DO INSEARCH. It is the biggest waste of money. If your UAI is greater than 66, you will get into UTS Engineering. Or if your UAI is less than that then do another course at any university and just obtain a pass average and then transfer at the end of the year. You will definately get in then. INSEARCH is just a waste of money. UTS need students for their engineering programs hence, will accept anyone with a UAI of 66 or higher. The UAI is just floated to 85 to make the course look good.

tryin2study

HSC
if i do a different course in a different uni for a yr..and then i want 2 transfer to engineering at UTS..wouldnt i lose a year?..does it mean i hav 2 do first year of engineering in 2010 or do i start 2nd year of engineering in 2010???

well the only thing "good" abt doing insearch was because i wouldnt lose a year and i could jus start 2nd year of engineering at uts in 2010..but the money lyk wtf lol

peter2

Banned
HSC
tryin2study said:
if i do a different course in a different uni for a yr..and then i want 2 transfer to engineering at UTS..wouldnt i lose a year?..does it mean i hav 2 do first year of engineering in 2010 or do i start 2nd year of engineering in 2010???

well the only thing "good" abt doing insearch was because i wouldnt lose a year and i could jus start 2nd year of engineering at uts in 2010..but the money lyk wtf lol
Do Engineering at UWS this year. You should get in. What was your UAI and then transfer at the end of next year. Simple really. Just make sure you obtain a pass average which is very easy to obtain.

tryin2study

HSC
peter2 said:
Do Engineering at UWS this year. You should get in. What was your UAI and then transfer at the end of next year. Simple really. Just make sure you obtain a pass average which is very easy to obtain.
hmm i got 60..and uws engineering is 68 soo i wouldnt get in unless the cut off changes which is highly unlikely..

but if i do some other course at uws...and den transfer end of one yr...do i hav 2 start fresh?? which means i lose a yr?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)