• F

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • + F

Votes: 41 18.6%

• Total voters

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
10DD actually isn't that big, people get the idea that DD is ridiculously huge but that's not true at all, especially when the band is only a 10.
this!!

so much misconception regarding bra sizes

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I have no idea what these letters and numbers mean
Letter = how big the cup is
Number = usually what your dress size is

10DD actually isn't that big, people get the idea that DD is ridiculously huge but that's not true at all, especially when the band is only a 10.
Oh yeah the band size matters I guess
But still way bigger than mine :haha:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Letter = how big the cup is
Number = usually what your dress size is

Oh yeah the band size matters I guess
But still way bigger than mine :haha:
hmm

something I could have gone my whole life without knowing

SuchSmallHands

HSC
this!!

so much misconception regarding bra sizes
There are probably girls with bigger boobs than me cramming themselves into C cups, everyone I know who's been properly fitted has been shocked at their real size (including me, since I used to one of those girls cramming into a C cup haha)

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
There are probably girls with bigger boobs than me cramming themselves into C cups, everyone I know who's been properly fitted has been shocked at their real size (including me, since I used to one of those girls cramming into a C cup haha)
Yeah, I always recommend my friends to get properly fitted and everyone who has been fitted found out they were actually like 1-2 cup sizes bigger and 1-2 band sizes smaller. It's the funniest thing ever when I tell my friends my bra size... hahha they never believe me until I show them the label.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Yeah, I always recommend my friends to get properly fitted and everyone who has been fitted found out they were actually like 1-2 cup sizes bigger and 1-2 band sizes smaller. It's the funniest thing ever when I tell my friends my bra size... hahha they never believe me until I show them the label.
Yeah people are always like 'wow you're a double d how do you find clothes!' It's like, other than my school uniform (which liked to burst open pretty regularly because I swear it was designed for men) I pretty much never have a problem with clothes, DD isn't as big as you think haha. Really, that's so funny haha What size are you?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I need a band size 8 because 10 is too loose for me, so pretty much half of the time I am gg'd when shopping for them cos I'm too tiny. :(

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I need a band size 8 because 10 is too loose for me, so pretty much half of the time I am gg'd when shopping for them cos I'm too tiny. :(
Yeah I've noticed that you rarely ever see a size 8 in bras! That's my normal dress size, but because I have a pretty wide back I need the 10 in bras anyway so I'm lucky. Tbh you're probably one cup size higher than you think in a size 6 band, but that would be so difficult to find you'd need to go to a specialty store or something.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yeah I've noticed that you rarely ever see a size 8 in bras! That's my normal dress size, but because I have a pretty wide back I need the 10 in bras anyway so I'm lucky. Tbh you're probably one cup size higher than you think in a size 6 band, but that would be so difficult to find you'd need to go to a specialty store or something.
Specialty stores, a single bra is like 100$ gg

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Specialty stores, a single bra is like 100$ gg
I knowww, I swear I'm keeping the bras n things in my town open with the amount I spend on lingerie that pretty much no one else is seeing at the minute. They're such a waste of money. They don't stop your boobs from sagging either so gg functionality

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Aw I feel you, I'm an 8 too. It's so dumb how 8's and even 6's aren't made in most designs. If you really want a proper fitted bra, it'd be best to go to specialty stores like Bras N Things cos that's where I've managed to get properly fitted bras. Pretty pricey though :\

Yeah people are always like 'wow you're a double d how do you find clothes!' It's like, other than my school uniform (which liked to burst open pretty regularly because I swear it was designed for men) I pretty much never have a problem with clothes, DD isn't as big as you think haha. Really, that's so funny haha What size are you?
Ikr!! It's really quite annoying when people think anything above a D is gigantic when it's all relative to the band size. 10D has the same volume as a 12C peopleee!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)