• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What is your favorite Sandwich? (1 Viewer)

efhat

HSC
on either wholemeal or multigrain bread i like philadelphia, ham, tomato, lettuce and american mustard.....yumm

CieL

HSC
Any sandwich with a lot of meat in it..

Once I asked the sandwich lady to put chicken, ham, bacon, bbq chicken, turkey, silverside, cheese, mayo and lettuce into a sandwich... then she looked at my bf and told him, "this is a sandwich for a man!"......

Then I told her it was for me.. whilst my bf got a full vegie burger with some chicken in it..

Foxodi

HSC
^ lol.
Though I must agree, pile on the meat, then throw lettuce on it so it doesnt feel like your dieing.

Jess007

HSC
best samdwich ive ever had
*chicken
* avacado
*lettuce
*mustard
*pickeles
*cheese
*bbq sauce
*pepper and salt..

mmmMmmm

bassistx

HSC
wholemeal bread (seeds etc depends on mood), mayo, lettuce, tomato, cheese.

clarity.novo

HSC
N/A
Love sandwiches, its all I have for lunch and everyone's always complaining that I lack variety in my diet. But I can't help it - I get weird cravings for them if I miss a day.

I tend to go through phases with my sandwich fillings. At the moment, all I want is egg, lettuce (has to be a mix, not just iceberg), rocket, mayo with some salt and pepper on wholemeal bread.

last week, all i wanted was smoked salmon, cream cheese, rocket and black olives on burgen soy & linseed bread. if toasted, pane di casa roll or turkish.

and other weeks, i'll alternate the above with ham, cheese and tomato and occasionally pineapple on burgen pumpkin seed or if toasted, turkish bread or pane di casa roll.

or pastrami and salad (lettuce mix, rocket, tomato, olives, carrot, cucumber) on wholemeal or burgen soy & linseed.

or tuna in extra virgin olive oil, mayo, lettuce mix, tomato, olives and beetroot on burgen soy & linseed.

and it has to all be on the specific bread, otherwise it just doesn't taste right. lol

ah, how i love sandwiches. and they're so cheap too.

bawd

HSC
I like 3 slices of any bread with bacon and eggs, slightly toasted in an oven.

Chicken, avocado and alfafa sprouts is also very nice.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Cheese, Tomato, Ham, Avocado, Lettuce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)