hahah

you plagiarise i plagiarise

come up with your own IQ problem plagiarising boy
lmao just another excuse to so u dont have to solve the puzzle

i dont recall 150+ nviq having sheep mentality (i plag, u plag) LUL

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I had an official IQ test done and my IQ was 127 or 137(probably 137 ;) ) , I can't remember which one. Apparently 140+ is classified as a *genius* =(

I'm not really sure IQ means much though lol.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I had an official IQ test done and my IQ was 127 or 137(probably 137 ;) ) , I can't remember which one. Apparently 140+ is classified as a *genius* =(

I'm not really sure IQ means much though lol.
guess ur not a genius then ;)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Intelligence researchers beg to differ
That’s not what I meant. I meant that around the average ranges IQ doesn’t really make a drastic difference. Only in higher quartiles do you see a massive difference in intelligence. 127 really just above the high average range which peaks at like 120 or so but that’s it.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
That’s not what I meant. I meant that around the average ranges IQ doesn’t really make a drastic difference. Only in higher quartiles do you see a massive difference in intelligence. 127 really just above the high average range which peaks at like 120 or so but that’s it.
127 is almost two standard deviations above the mean for Australia, so.....

idkkdi

HSC
Oh well...... ;-;

Compare it to singapore. Average IQ of 108.
Test it again. Doing well in physics at 127 is basically impossible. Even at 137 it should be quite hard. Unless, that is, your verbal reasoning is much lower than your other categories.

but do keep in mind that intelligence, particularly, fluid, is able to increase quite substantially depending on what you do.
Try testing again. Let us see the effects that physics has on your brain.

iirc flammablemaths on YouTube had like a 15 point or higher increase from dabbling in maths and physics.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Test it again. Doing well in physics at 127 is basically impossible. Even at 137 it should be quite hard. Unless, that is, your verbal reasoning is much lower than your other categories.

but do keep in mind that intelligence, particularly, fluid, is able to increase quite substantially depending on what you do.
Try testing again. Let us see the effects that physics has on your brain.

iirc flammablemaths on YouTube had like a 15 point or higher increase from dabbling in maths and physics.
Yeah I mean when I got it tested I was in like year 5 so it has been ages. Maybe it's higher who knows. Hopefully it's not lower lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)