What is your motivation? (1 Viewer)

HSC
m0ofin said:
Man that's funky! We've not a single Korean person in our school :(
awww don't be too sad, m0ofinlady. i'm glad i don't have koreans at my school.. or even much of a strong maths-asian community. rotten competition. :mad1:

shinji said:
:O NET MARRIAGE!! ain't you too young for that lil' boY? :)
Yes. 15 years old is awfully young.. but then again, it's the net. I can be 34, 22, 27, 30 or even a 55 year old man claiming to be a 15 year old boy on BoS who listens to Franz Ferdinand :)

taki999 said:
i reckon eh!!? What's with pplz these days..is money more important then lives? If you dont care about the person maybe the victim's family does!?
That's a nice point.

..but f3nr15, the master of malpractice, sounds like he's got his owed uni fees covered :rofl:

streetball

HSC
haha, you guys are saying that all azns are smart,

haha i dont see myself as one (im an azn)

u see, im not in a sleective sch i tried getting in but it was not use.

the only thing i have acheived is comeing 1st in my yr in a shit sch, thats all

*( my school is not even on the top 200 list)

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
You don't have to go to a selective school to be considered smart. Whatever gave you that idea, remove it from your head immediately. Just because you are not in a selective school does not mean that you are automatically dumb. Look at this forum for example. There are many, many smart people here, but many of them don't go to a selective school. Maintain your 1sts, and you can get whatever UAI you want at your school.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
streetball said:
haha, you guys are saying that all azns are smart,

haha i dont see myself as one (im an azn)

u see, im not in a sleective sch i tried getting in but it was not use.

the only thing i have acheived is comeing 1st in my yr in a shit sch, thats all

*( my school is not even on the top 200 list)
nah, im not generalising. if i did, i didn't mean it .. coz im asian and im not smart!! *nods*

just those koreans .. <.<
good thing is, they can't speak english much so yaeh .. :D
but ther'es like a whole group of 'em that just converse with one another ... -_-'
i wish i learnt korean!! =/

althogh, a korean in my ipt class got like 7 / 35 for his assignment coz he didn't understand the question ...

*nods*

MirrorBall

HSC
MOTIVATION. I had that. I kinda still do, but sadly, it's fading, fading, fading.

Haha, not really. My motivation would be being able to recite lists and facts and knowledge and all the good stuff by heart. And then filling up that exam paper with whatever they want and get that 95+. Satisfaction in filling up the thing - that's called awesome to me.

Orrr maybe because I just like learning.

HSC
MirrorBall said:
MOTIVATION. I had that. I kinda still do, but sadly, it's fading, fading, fading.

Haha, not really. My motivation would be being able to recite lists and facts and knowledge and all the good stuff by heart. And then filling up that exam paper with whatever they want and get that 95+. Satisfaction in filling up the thing - that's called awesome to me.

Orrr maybe because I just like learning.
Welcome to BoS :)
Are you married to streetball?
coz lyk..
Sofstar kinda rejected my proposal back there.. *cries in his bedroom for 7 and a half days :( * and lyk.. i'm feeling lonely and stuff. if you're not married.. you know... :eek:

jk. welcome again. you'll find practically everyone here who feels the same way about learning.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
It's okay Passion, we can sing and dance and cook together instead, it's so much more fun than getting commited :uhhuh:

Yep, welcome to BoS MirrorBall, do you feel loved? :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
My motivation was to achieve 90 for every one of my subjects back in Year 10, to prove that I could be in the 'top class' which I was never good enough to be in. Funnily enough, only 5 out of my 12 units got 90+ but considering I had no 90's with all 89's at the end of Year 10 I think I'm improved a bit :p

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
shinji said:
nah, im not generalising. if i did, i didn't mean it .. coz im asian and im not smart!! *nods*

just those koreans .. <.<
good thing is, they can't speak english much so yaeh .. :D
but ther'es like a whole group of 'em that just converse with one another ... -_-'
i wish i learnt korean!! =/

althogh, a korean in my ipt class got like 7 / 35 for his assignment coz he didn't understand the question ...

*nods*
hahaha dude i AM Korean :), i can SPEAK korean too, i got perfect english (i hopeso hehe), haha but the funny thing is that i have like no asian friends and im not overall too bright at maths...6/30 in ma 3u... haha

HSC
I was shipped off to Korea in 1951.. it was horrible *vegetable, blank-faced*.. i don't even remember if we were fighting with North or South.. i was only 17.
*tear*
There you go history children. Another source.

to someone - ahh. don't we all dream of the 90+ HSC marks.... =)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
subjectiv said:
my whole school is asian (yea, i go to a selective school).. hahaha sigh. i'm asian! and i suck at maths, yay. but you're right, it is rotten competition from all directions because everyone tries really really hard. but then i thrive on competition so it's not so bad!
same^ i was on the only asian to fail the maths ext 1 test at my school.

patho21

HSC
Hi, I just want to do well, and I certainly try hard. It still come out average. I have a problem, and my memory is short, and I forget stuff quickly. Doctor says it is a rare thing. I want to go to medicine, so I can try to figure out.

can you educate me a bit about how to get into medicine? How hard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)