What is't like going to USYD, while living in western sydney? (1 Viewer)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
After some thought, it's better to live in the west because you can troll northies and tell them about how you nearly got rolled in a forest at Mount Druitt.

madharris

HSC
N/A
After some thought, it's better to live in the west because you can troll northies and tell them about how you nearly got rolled in a forest at Mount Druitt.
:eek: omg did you actually?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Just a typical day out west.

(I should probably make it clear to any lurkers that I am joking and live out west myself)
:eek: I feel so bad for you guys

Minute silence for those who live in the west!

OP: no one cares at all where you live :p

avro

HSC
I live in blacktown and do arts. Half of them don't even know where blacktown is. I have amazing western suburbs friends and also some very wealthy north shore/eastern suburbs friends. The people I've met don't care, and I'm probably in one of the most 'pretentious' faculties. Pick and choose who you hang out with. Good luck :)

HSC
I am from the west, but I want to make friends with rich people in uni so I can go to their rich parties :D

Rythen

HSC
Lakemba is fine. Loads of people go to usyd so it's not like western sydney has anything peculiar about it.

It's just that sometimes there'll always be those cars which drag race all the time at night =_= annoying when you're trying to sleep. A few screams + gunshots here and then. Most people just like wearing hoodies + hanging out together but I don't think they're gangs most of the time.

THOUGH ONE BAD THING: STOP 8AM MATH LECTURES, IT TAKES FOREVER TO TRAVEL

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Not everyone that goes to usyd will be from an affluent area lol... Doesn't matter where you live .,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)