What kind of student are you ??? 10 choices (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
1. Super nerd / hangs around only people with the same intel-lectual state as him or greater , avoids anyone else below him

2. The gangster / Dyed hair , smokes , hangs around with the Popular group , soon later all of them drops out / dies / gets expelled

3. Wannabe Nerd / Average student trying to be smart but gets frustrated with failure

4. The Nomad / Hangs around with all the groups

5. The im-mobile / sits in the same spot with the same people at lunch / recess

6. The sporty / 100 % of your friends play the same sport or same type eg. soccer / football and lunch times they always ALWAYS practice

7. The librarians / Basically a group that hangs around the library all the time and does their homework

8. Loners / Hangs around with their older/younger brothers / sisters or people lower or higher grade than them ( not really a group) just individuals

9. Readers / Group that talks about books or just all sit down and read ( looks really weird from a distance )

10. Sleepers / Sleeps at lunch ZZzZZZzz

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
new category:

12. had a huge falling out with most friends last year, so now sits with people who aren't really their friends anymore to pass the time; pisses off for a smoke in the toilets at least once every recess, lunch and free period; occasionally does work at school if assessment due in the next period, otherwise spends free periods spamming BoS and smoking.

Thomas_wow

im combination of no2 and no5

bling bling ma homeboyzzzz!!!!11

you missed out the most important tho, where normal people act dumb... HEHE

alby

cool duckie
HSC
combo of:
4 - got a couple of actual groups, then other mates that im close to
7 - used to spend most of my time in the library (cuz of the rest of my group...they like the library for 1 reson or another)...not so much anymore - we moved outside lolz
& 8 - not a 'loner' (actually got loads of friends), but most of them are in other years (eg. best mates = yr 11ers)...but still got a group of good mates in yr 12

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
None really, probably a little case of a nomad

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
number 5. same group. same ppl..always the same...but its not too bad, i wouldnt want to be roaming around all of lunch.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
5. The im-mobile / sits in the same spot with the same people at lunch / recess

hehe maybe thats me but in a way that like all the groups; they have a place and stay there if u get me

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
but ^^^ i do walk around, like its a massive group and u get ppl and go off to talk and go places but we have one big place we all meet at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)