What kindergarten did you go to? (1 Viewer)

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
i want to sunshine kindy and jack and jill preschool...oh the memories, skipping through hoola hoops, matching up all the cups and plates, putting on plays...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I went to Castle Hill pre school, and for kindy I went to Baulkham Hills North primary school.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
timbk2 said:
what are hk preschools like
Well, for the first two years (kinda equivalent to here's preschools) they make you play and probably start teaching you stuff. When you are in Year 3 and 4 (age 4 and 5), they start teaching you English, Chinese, maths and have tests etc... no kidding. It does not sound as bad as that LOL i think you still get occassional playtime, and cooking time, and you get to have an afternoon nap.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
Bourton Street Kindergarten ... rite in the city ... :uhhuh:

pcwizz

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I went to two preschools. The first one (can't remember the name) was really evil cause I was such a picky eater and didn't want to eat my lunch one time. So they made me sit in the corner, gave me nothing else to eat (no desert :( ), and wouldn't let me play with the other kids, so I was starving for a few hours and bawling my eyes out. When my mum came she was furious and shouted all sorts of profanity at the carers.
I never went back there of course, the next one was called Noddy, was a fantastic place. I met my bestfriend there, (still am good friends to this day), jeez it was so long ago now. The only disturbing thing about the place is that the bathroom was one big room with a line of toilets, (NO DOORS!), and we had to go in front of the teachers there. I know it was for our own protection, like if we fell down the dunny or something, but still... I wonder if they have cubicles now actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)