What looks hot and sh*t on the opposite sex! Tell all thread (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
tigerian said:
So what about people like me who wear uncoordinated colours because we know they dont match? Is that a major source of annoyance as well if its done deliberately. I usually wear orange and red because I want to and I know it doesnt match but I dont care
Sorry Mr Tigerian

EDIT: Mr McAlpine

Last edited:
HSC
katietheskatie said:
also, those tight denim shorts on guys that generally go for the 'lol electro i'm so awesome general pants whooo' look. you look like a pretentious fuck.

I like the way you think, you let it out dudette. you tell em.

efhat

HSC
fitted t shirt, dark wash blue fitted jeans and chucks = Y U M
i hate when guys look like they've taken longer than a bloody woman to get dressed ie fancy schmancy fag scarves and a million layers etc.
keep it simple. its hot

i love the skinny jeans + funky singlet/top combo on girls, it just looks nice and not ott

i hate anything that looks like its even remotely from supre or the excessive use of tight elastic fluro clothing....so annoying

johony

HSC
- a nice fitting pair of skinny jeans/leggings, coupled with a plain tee and a cardi, is always a winner in my books. simple, relatively cheap and looks good *most* of the time.

- pencil skirts are hot, but they need to be matched with a nice top (practically every girl i see wears it with a simple blouse or business shirt, always a safe option) or else you'll fuck everything up.

- basic, minimal (preferably summery) dresses. the ones i really like on chicks are jersey dresses, which covers your shoulders like a shirt and sometimes has a collar. but yes, basic dresses. every girl should have one.

- trenchcoats are always sexy. so long it's a nice looking one and not a shitty one you bought for $30 at cotton on.

hates:

- ironic/'vintage'/slogan/stupid t-shirts. it's like telling the same joke over and over again. and if you're going to bother with those political tshirts you bought at supre, at least know SOMETHING about the subject you're so seemingly vehement against.

- fluro. ok in very small doses, retarded when your completely covered in it.

- supre. although it has occassional gems, the rest is complete utter shit and makes you look like a stupid teenybopper.

i'm pretty sure i have more hates, but it's 2.30am and i can't think for shit.

Last edited:

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I can't fucking stand those skinny jeans that guys wear that are made to hang down underneath their ass, to look like they've got them pulled down. Or when guys have actually pulled them down.
It's like you're wearing a nappy or some shit and can't get your pants over them.
Pull your fucking pants up, men.

efhat

HSC
i kno !! it looks like youve had an accident and dont have a change of undies....like ew

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I wish people would stop wearing slogan t-shirts like those commonly available at Jay Jays and such.

I hate it when girls where clothes that are to revealing. Basically just make sure what you're wearing is a good fit but also dont go to the other extreme and wear baggy clothes.

If you are going to wear tights opt for darker colours.

Don't wear what everyone else is mix it up a bit, the latest supre fashion will never outclass a basic outfit with qualty garments. You also risk purchasing items that don't compliment your shape.

Accept your figure, work with it not against it.

Don't over accessorise.

Don't wear to much make up, when your make up becomes overly noticeable not only do you tend to not look good people will assume you look even worse underneath it all.

Quality over quantity in your wardrobe.

xxxx8888

HSC
tailored suits.

leather business bags.

nothing will look better than that.

HSC
Yeah, girls who have 'cake face' it's totally gross.

Shire chicks with bleached blonde hair and enough foundation and makeup to even make a drag queen blush.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I hate overly fashionable, slightly toned down runway model, fashion just for the sake of fashion type stuff... it almost always makes girls look less attractive. Simply stuff is always better.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
all.time.fiend said:
lol i've seen that guy. but i hate urban store.

urbans girls shit is awesome dude. yes he's so hot.

HalcyonSky said:
alyssar's dream man
lol. actually. a flanno with doc martens and loose jeans and long, dirty hair. that's kinda sexy. but big red shoes? unless they were big red docs, EW.
hahahahhaa. the shit that turns me on man idk . i'm fucked up.

Kiim2507 said:
I think skinny jeans look amazing on guys
With rabens and a tee
oh yeh?
with a useless $120 ksubi tee, some lovely indigo [original style, i might add] lee jeans and a big colourful, busy hoodie all courtesy of that pushy sales assisstant at general pants co who is just trying to reach target by making you dress like everyother fag that shops there!

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

i love this look heaps too.
i wish he'd worn coloured socks or even ones with a pattern just to break up the outfit a bit.

Crates

Banned
HSC
i wouldn't wear that shit if you paid me.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
hot and shit

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Crates said:
i wouldn't wear that shit if you paid me.
you serious?

it's guys who dress like that that literally make me stop in my tracks on the street so i can check them out

Crates

Banned
HSC
housah0lic said:
you serious?

it's guys who dress like that that literally make me stop in my tracks on the street so i can check them out
the guy looks like a nerd who still lives with his mum! surely other girls don't think the same way you do. do they?

What do you think about him?

xxxx8888

HSC
housah0lic said:

i love this look heaps too.
i wish he'd worn coloured socks or even ones with a pattern just to break up the outfit a bit.
gross. he looks part of a circus act/magician.

lol so does the guy in the above post too actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)