What looks hot and sh*t on the opposite sex! Tell all thread (1 Viewer)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
cookie.banana said:
well i go to a crap school so i can wear skinnies, coloured converse, berets or scarves whenever as long as i'm wearing a school shirt no-one cares
so you could go to school in volleys and a shirt shirt nothing else?

imo chicks in celtic jerseys are godly

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
cookie.banana said:
maybe, they'd think my undies were short shorts
all the juniors do it
haha the girls have shorts so short that you can see up them from above

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
for sure dude

some nice short shorts and a sweater

yummy

johony

HSC
isnice said:
whats yall opnions on boat shoes - i predict itll be a trend that starts catching on here soon.

im thinking of copping these:

http://www.soleredemption.com/pics/2008/04/vans-boat-shoe.jpg

yay or nay?
lol, kopping

yay, boat shoes are pretty sweet, i might get a pair myself. where have you seen them? hype stock em yet?

i need shorts that kinda go with everything i have. i might check out ksubi sale, but i have a feeling its going to be full of uber-tapered denim short shorts.

isnice

HSC
johony said:
lol, kopping

yay, boat shoes are pretty sweet, i might get a pair myself. where have you seen them? hype stock em yet?

i need shorts that kinda go with everything i have. i might check out ksubi sale, but i have a feeling its going to be full of uber-tapered denim short shorts.
fk im beginnign to sound liek the guys on sufu.

i havent seen em in australia actually, i was thinking of buying from ebay US but since the aus $ is fucked itll cost too much.

hype is shitty, a lot ive been to dont even have sufficient stocks of authentics.

btw i actually quite into denim shorts...as long as they aint hell skinny and short i dont understand the hate for them

Last edited:

johony

HSC
isnice said:
btw i actually quite into denim shorts...as long as they aint hell skinny and short i dont understand the hate for them
it seems like every guy who shops at GP wears the same kind of skinny denim short shorts. super tired look, and we're barely into summer. :/

lyssar, i saw your post in the fav blog thread, check this girl's blog out, she is fucking beautiful imo: http://seaofshoes.typepad.com/

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
got some interesting shoes. not feeling the blog, though.

gorgeous.

and lol gp
fucking denim shorts, that shit hair cut and a lovely colourful hoody

HSC
One day my resilience will deteriorate and I will start crying at the sight of yet another boy with hideous hair in above the knee, tight denim shorts; off-white rabens (without socks!) which have been bleached ten zillion times, and UBER COOL scenester shirts/hoodies.

For fucks sake, it doesn't look cool.

lulztastical

HSC
N/A
isnice said:
fk im beginnign to sound liek the guys on sufu.

i havent seen em in australia actually, i was thinking of buying from ebay US but since the aus $ is fucked itll cost too much.

hype is shitty, a lot ive been to dont even have sufficient stocks of authentics.

Jawns.

blOwfish

HSC
johony said:
lol, kopping

boat shoes have been around for agesssssssss. They stock them everywhere from Myer to Dj's to shoe stores. Hype isnt the "only" place for shoes. lol

isnice

HSC
blOwfish said:
boat shoes have been around for agesssssssss. They stock them everywhere from Myer to Dj's to shoe stores. Hype isnt the "only" place for shoes. lol
not for them vans. im not even sure if they stock sperrys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)