what mark do you think you got? (1 Viewer)

silverfiction

HSC
i'd be lucky to get around 60%

i hope the rest of the state epically failed.

that would be nice and comforting.

:(

savio23q

Band
HSC
With raw marks, i'm looking at 84-87ish. I'm ranked 1st with 89% internal so I have NO idea what that'd get scaled to. Im a bit bummed that I didn't hit a 90+ raw coz I REALLY wanted one to give my uai a bit of a boost. Can anyone guesstimate what they think that raw mark will look like as a hsc mark?

savio23q

Band
HSC
silverfiction said:
i'd be lucky to get around 60%

i hope the rest of the state epically failed.

that would be nice and comforting.

Hey, looking at your subjects, I wouldn't be too worried about maths. You have 12 units, so if maths is really that bad, wouldn't it just not count?

silverfiction

HSC
savio23q said:
Hey, looking at your subjects, I wouldn't be too worried about maths. You have 12 units, so if maths is really that bad, wouldn't it just not count?
yeah im just hoping my english will pull me up.. but seriously maths was my second best subject.. got like a school based assessment of about 90% and i completely fked the exam...

its more i feel like crap..

savio23q

Band
HSC
silverfiction said:
yeah im just hoping my english will pull me up.. but seriously maths was my second best subject.. got like a school based assessment of about 90% and i completely fked the exam...

its more i feel like crap..
I'm sure you'll be over it in no time. What's done is done. Just focus on the upcoming exams and don't stress. A UAI of <90 is not the end of the world LOL.

Good luck with the rest of your exams.

silverfiction

HSC
savio23q said:
I'm sure you'll be over it in no time. What's done is done. Just focus on the upcoming exams and don't stress. A UAI of <90 is not the end of the world LOL.

Good luck with the rest of your exams.
thanks =) and same to you.

ill probably be over it by tomorrow. :eek:

L-esky

HSC
Honestly, I think I'll be lucky to get above 50%
I just really wasn't all 'there' during the exam.

decoil

HSC
Somewhere in the 70's hopefully. Alot of stupid mistakes, including comprehension

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
yeah 70's. I'm in the same boat as silverfiction - 1st in trials at a good school, doing great, but royally fucked up the exam today.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
savio23q said:
With raw marks, i'm looking at 84-87ish. I'm ranked 1st with 89% internal so I have NO idea what that'd get scaled to. Im a bit bummed that I didn't hit a 90+ raw coz I REALLY wanted one to give my uai a bit of a boost. Can anyone guesstimate what they think that raw mark will look like as a hsc mark?
same boat as you.
Although my internal was only 85 i think i got around 85 in the exam also.
But im ranked first internally, so hopefully i will be ok.

fleck27

HSC
I put almost all of my answers down, so I checked them against the answers in the other thread, got around 63% give or take a few (hopefully give)

taker0

HSC
just asking....if the raw average for the state in this test was say 55%...and i get 70%...what will my hsc mark be?? will it go up or down??

for my assesment mark i got 70% overall...ranked about 26/125

McLovin

HSC
At first I thought about 90, but I forgot about the one or two questions where I had to sort of guess, so now I am thinking 85.

Jaskkes

HSC
From the answers it looks like I got a low 90s mark, im not sure exactly because I can only remember half the answers I put down, but on all the questions that I thought were wrong, were confirmed to be wrong in some cases, so i'm sure all the rest are fine.

Ill just say 92%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)