What mark will you get in drama? (1 Viewer)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
I hope to get in Band 6 I am at the top of my class and I seem to be going really well for GP and IP so hopefully band 6 and in the 90s

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
i'm currently first in drama (I honestly don't know how that happened). My ip is really shaping up and i think my group is pretty good, I just need to work on my group log more because it's a bit bare and plain. The only thing i'm slightly worried about is knowing the plays well enough to write the essays in the theory part of the hsc. we'll see.

niteshade1312

HSC
well i would very much like to stay in band 6, but it all depends on my essays and writing now :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i want a band 6...i WILL GET BAND SIX.

(i think i can, i think i can, i think i can, i think i can...)

niteshade1312

HSC
well i thought i had dropped my rank from the last assessment which i very much stuffed up, but got new rank and hadn't moved and created more distance between the person coming 2nd. I hope I can stay in Band 6.. up to trials now!

kristie87

HSC
Ima hoping for a band 6...
But i suppose it depends on maintaining my ranking through the trials...
I'm hoping the trial paper goes well on wednesday.

Jess241186

HSC
i dont think i will go too well... my written exams all seem to be ok. my IP is all good but... than we have my Group... well lets just put it this way, other groups have called us no hopers, etc... one is just not turning up and when she bothers to she doesnt try... i know its not supposed reflect on us, but we feel when she doesnt try, we just arent in the mood to bother, do you all understand what i mean?? i would love to get band 4 upwards... we will see...

smithica

HSC
i pray i get a band 6! i need to get one .... our class is so cut throat everyone is fighting to be number one and ive been there since year 11, it's so evil... i think we should make a movie about how choosing hsc drama is a life and death situation.....lol...gawd im such a drama queen, im happy with my mark and i no ill be fine.... band 6 or not i worked my but off and ill get the mark i deserve

Skitzo

HSC
Jess241186 said:
i dont think i will go too well... my written exams all seem to be ok. my IP is all good but... than we have my Group... well lets just put it this way, other groups have called us no hopers, etc... one is just not turning up and when she bothers to she doesnt try... i know its not supposed reflect on us, but we feel when she doesnt try, we just arent in the mood to bother, do you all understand what i mean?? i would love to get band 4 upwards... we will see...
Dude .. we are having the exact same problem. As a group of 3, we turned into a group of 4 after a while. This was good, but the thing is, l understand that now if we did not have the fourth person, our group of three would of been nothing but a group of 2, due to the fact that one of the originals doesn't give a rats ass if she fails or not! I am so cut, my group is cut, and yes l have even threatened her to actually pull her head out of her ass and actually apply herself! Its really frustrating, she doesn't attaend hardly any practices, and is quite frankly already failing ehr HSC drama course. Trust the teacher to plave her with US! The reason she said this was done was due to the fact that "two of ehr best drama students were in this group and would thus, keep the 'no-show' on track"! Arrgghhhh! I just hate being depended upon. We as a group are sick of it, we actually asked the teahcer about a couple of days ago, and months before and weeks -many time- if we could drop her. Mean yes, horrible yes, but like she cares, l mean if she did she would actually try, and believe me she doesn't. I hope your group works out, coz l know what your going through and how aggravating it can, and is, especiialy when it can be the determining factor between a low ban 6 or high!

dany_starlet

HSC
Our GP got marked by a HSC marker at our MAD NITE / Trials on 2 nights. We got an A (band 6 i do believe) 25-30.. never found out what mark for sure though.

The most amazing thing about our GP is that both trial nights we performed it we got the EXACTLY same time 9:06! We mentioned that to the HSC markers at our HSC performance and they said we were about the same time again and were very impressed with that!

Hoping to get a repeater mark for our HSC !!! Fingers crossed...

We never find out our mark for our GP / IP in the end do we?

roxie_b

HSC
i expect a band 6, if my results in trials are anything to go by... my class is examined on thursday so we'll have to wait and see!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I'd like to say Band 6 because our GP got market at 30/30 in the trials and I did well in exams... but it will all depend on how I pull my foot outta my ass and work on my IP.

supergirl

HSC
realistically - low band six (90-93)
hopefully, and this depends on my actual written exam - high band six (94-97).

roxie_b

HSC
this thread sounds so self indulgent! lol but in saying that im not going to break trend, cos i really hope to get a band6. if my hsc marks are similar to my trial marks, ill get a high band 6. plus i would really like a nomination for onstage, but i hope i get nominated and dont get in cos ill be on the other side of the world...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)