• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what might happen if... (1 Viewer)

Jessisbored

HSC
my english teacher who is a senior marker told me that if markers read things like, "i hate you all, f**k eveything..." and other completely unrelated topics, they find out the school its from, ring up the prinicple and ask if they want to exclude that person from the average of their schools marks seeing as they probably got a zero

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
If you think it's the teacher's problem then you should have sorted the problem early in year 12 with the head instead of ejaculating it all over the exam paper for the marker to clean up

budj

HSC
I was considering this in Chem, seeing that we have done absolutely (or hardley...Only 4-5 syllabus pracs) For the whole course.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Cactus said:
hmm good question, I don't know what they would do......

it would be weird and as i said earlier, i know how much they hate non-attempts, imagine if all the papers returned by a centre were non attempts

then we'd all do well :p

Last edited:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
my teacher mentioned not spoon feeding students and requiring them to do their own research, but so far we arent even getting a GLIMPSE of the spoon. we havent got any useful sheets and basically the lesson is just watching a damn video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)