what movie have you cried over??? (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
the hunchback of notre dame
bambi :eek:

damn you walt disney

oh and watership down.

just thinking about bambi makes me want to cry

Glen Anderson

Captain Affirmative
HSC
not that i actually creid but "notebook" and "I AM SAM" were both great insights for me

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Glen Anderson said:
not that i actually creid but "notebook" and "I AM SAM" were both great insights for me
OMG yes I Am Sam is the worst movie ever for tear jerkers. I cry like, non stop through the entire thing.

And Ladder 49. Hell that movie is So sad.

i cry in a lot of things. umm actually last night i cried watching The Biggest Loser. it was sad ok!!!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i think...Million Dollar Baby?
And my eyes went a little glassy in Walk the line, i cant remember wich part tho.

EDIT: how are we defining 'cry'? i'm defining it as anything from a single tear upward. Are we talking full on bauling ur eyes out?
lol yeah from a single tear upward.
btw, i even cried in 'the four brothers' when the mum and the lil brother died :(

crazysteph

HSC
million dollar baby... and ... dont laugh... the lion king still gets me. and gladiator, when he dies at the end

Carnivour

HSC
i had never ever cried in a movie. ever.
until i saw I Am Sam.
Holy shit. I swear by the end of that movie my body water % went down to 0%. Could. not. stop. bawling.

caseyzammit21

HSC
Pearl harbour always gets me but i used 2 cry in the secret garden when the mother left her in the garden...also
  • ladder 49...even tho the song at the end was a happy song i still cried a river
  • armageddon
  • walk to remember...omg wen i opened this thread and i read walk 2 remember i was listening to the theme song...omg love it
  • i m sam
  • monster inc
  • soooo shame but raise your voice
shame shame....

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Have to agree with what everyone's mentioned even though it's not a great movie:

I am Sam

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
caseyzammit21 said:
Pearl harbour always gets me but i used 2 cry in the secret garden when the mother left her in the garden...also
  • ladder 49...even tho the song at the end was a happy song i still cried a river
  • armageddon
  • walk to remember...omg wen i opened this thread and i read walk 2 remember i was listening to the theme song...omg love it
  • i m sam
  • monster inc
  • soooo shame but raise your voice
shame shame....
omg lol thats so weird coz i was also listening to the theme song for 'a walk to remember'.
and don't worry coz i cried after watching 'raise ur voice' when the brother dies n in the scene where she watches the DVD her bro sent her n remembers him again...
btw..how come i've never heard of the movie 'I am Sam'? Who starrs in it?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
That little girl actress, Dakota Fanning, umm i dont know of any other actors. The dad would be famous. he plays a mentally retarted man.

is he retarded in real life? hes a bloody good actor.

HSC
yeah, sean penn isn't it? he's not really retarded. it's weird because usually i'm a complete emotional cripple when it comes to movies (fuck, i cried in lilo and stitch) .. but that movie just made me laugh.

Some_Guy

HSC
The Deer Hunter almost made me cry. Nothing else has come close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)