What my student number for UAC? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hey just wondering how I can find my student number out. I keep entering the one we use for our school exams, but that doesnt seem to work. So is there another one?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
aren't you supposed to add a '1' in front of your student number for UAC?

or am I making stuff up in my head =/

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ROFL nancy you should know, you did it last year :s

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
You're talking about the UAC pin, right? - They mail it to you.
Other than that, the student number they ask for is the normal one you should be using for school exams (I just logged in - it works).

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
My UAC begins with a 2 mu BOS begins with a 1. whats the question again?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
when i did it, we just added a 1 in front of our student number for the exams (ie, the board of studies number, not your school number)
so say your hsc number is 12345678, then your uac number would be 112345678

mishka

HSC
N/A
when i went to log in to the Apply by Web thingo it just asked me for my normal student number, followed by the PIN issued this week. it worked, cos my name appeared on the next page to confirm my number. i think once you've paid the rego fee, they issue you with a UAC number, but don't quote me on that... ;) try ringing UAC, they might be able to help or figure out what's doing... :)

Mushy18

HSC
yeah, im doing my uac thing now. and ur uac number is given to u once u've paid the rego fee and applied on the site

MoNNiE

HSC
ur uac number is just your student number you had been issued ever since u started school in NSW

logging onto uac requires a '1' infront..
if ur trying to do preferences you need to pay the registration fee before u can do anything
if all fails
go to your school and ask about it..
but i'm pretty sure they should be the same! - i mean the student number and uac one

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Your student number appears on your school certificate, you will only receive your UAC number once you have gone through the registration process, with apply-by-web, you will know when you have received your UAC number because a box pops up saying "This is your UAC number! You must remember this!"
For the registration process you use your number that appears on your school certificate, and the pin that was sent to you, not the board of studies one, but the one that's actually from UAC. etc etc, they won't give you anything until you've paid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)