What now? (1 Viewer)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
in all seriousness, im going to take friday off and saturday and start on sunday. im using the HSC more as like a prelim year to uni work. just getting my study techniques sorted out.

TorMental

HSC
Nothing much to do after trials really besides studying. I always get in the habit of wanting to sleep during study. After all my exams, I cbf sleeping. :(

imZerroo

HSC
one week break minimum.
i will be going to school that 1 week and getting back trials, thats enough studying/going over stuff for a week. anything more will make me go crazy.

kcqn93

HSC
Take a nice long break then get cramming when you notice you don't have any time left.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
I guess after I get my trials back I will go through the exams to see if I can get extra marks and then I will go over what I got wrong and make sure I don't do it again. Then I'll go through the syllabus in biology and chemistry and make sure I know everything like the back of my hand. Then I'll make SOR2 and English essays, short answers, creatives, practice papers, etc. and whilst I'm doing this I'm going to complete a mx1 and mx2 past paper every week to get marked by miss and then hopefully go through my mistakes with her. Same with the essays for SOR2 and English. And I'll do a few past papers for biology and chemistry too. And whilst doing all this I'll get ready for the in-school public speaking competition and a graduation performance or two with my friends and go partyin', partyin' yeah at least once every weekend. All this plus my regular social life, schooling shit, homework, looking after family and trying to figure all of that out. So I guess I'm pretty stacks on 'til HSC.

EDIT: Add in a few suicide attempts after I get my UMAT results back. :/

Last edited:

clry

HSC
in all seriousness, im going to take friday off and saturday and start on sunday. im using the HSC more as like a prelim year to uni work. just getting my study techniques sorted out.
I liked your first plan more :(

jamesfirst

HSC
I'll prob study less the first week

I have formal next week as well.

mangoz

HSC
If I get good marks for my trials I'll probably kick back and relax a bit, if i get average marks ill probably start working pretty early and if i get atrocious marks...well probably gonna do nothing. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)