What OS do you use? (1 Viewer)

Kolmias

HSC
Decided not to install Ubuntu so I did a factory reset of the old laptop.

turntaker

HSC
Decided to remove windows 10 from my Chromebook and install Ubuntu.

turntaker

HSC
But first I need to reflash the stock bios back.

pHyRe

HSC
chromeos primarily. occasionally my windows thats hooked up to a bigger screen/speakers in my room to watch tv/movies/music and windows specific programs like any programming

turntaker

HSC
chromeos primarily. occasionally my windows thats hooked up to a bigger screen/speakers in my room to watch tv/movies/music and windows specific programs like any programming
I found a chromeos user.
i can die happily.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Windows 10 :)

I have to admit my Macbook Air isn't getting much use nowadays since I can't find my charger... only the one I got my missus but she has a newer Macbook Air where the plug is different :(

Infin-Noka

HSC
Primarily use Debian GNU/Linux 8 Jessie on my 'educational organization issued' and butchered Lenovo X131e. 8GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD.

It's so beautiful, it works so well, and best of all, it's Free Software, Free as in Freedom.

If only I'd compress all of my music so it'd fit. Curse my desire for either lossless or non-MP3 and quality lossy.

turntaker

HSC
Primarily use Debian GNU/Linux 8 Jessie on my 'educational organization issued' and butchered Lenovo X131e. 8GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD.

It's so beautiful, it works so well, and best of all, it's Free Software, Free as in Freedom.

If only I'd compress all of my music so it'd fit. Curse my desire for either lossless or non-MP3 and quality lossy.
upgrade ssd

Infin-Noka

HSC
upgrade ssd
Eh, nah. That would require paying for it.
The whole laptop was provided without a cost, through a certain now discontinued scheme providing machines to the 'educational providers' to provide to students.
Gotta go cheap.

turntaker

HSC
Eh, nah. That would require paying for it.
The whole laptop was provided without a cost, through a certain now discontinued scheme providing machines to the 'educational providers' to provide to students.
Gotta go cheap.
I know... I did my hsc last year lol.

Well i dont really know how you would use more than 128gb, I have a 256gb laptop and I haven't filled 40 percent yet.
Just make sure to delete files you dont use and take advantage of cloud storage such as dropbox (google drive doesn't work on ubuntu)

Infin-Noka

HSC
I'm here.PNG

And ~80% is in a lossless format.
Thanks Japanese comic markets, anime OSTs, VN OSTs, and whatever else I can find.

Now, how am I supposed to convert it all... This'll take till the end of time on my machine...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)