What pen have you been using for you HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

henry08

HSC
N/A
An exploding pen? Wow, I've never hada kilonetrico do that to me.

I take 2 black kilometrico, 2 blue kilometrico and 2 pencils into each exam (+ the other requried studd obviously). Test the pens the morning before the exam as well. I only used one pen for each of the English exam and neither run out (it was probably the same pen). If worst happened and all 4 pens ran out, then the pencils are a bakcup, a handy tip I picked up while camping in the American wilderness.

fleck27

HSC

this one, cos my dad steals them from his work for me

Jackets

HSC
fleck27 said:

this one, cos my dad steals them from his work for me

AHAHAHAHAHA, is your dad a teacher? I remember at my primary school they had a MASSIVE box of these pens and I always used to help myself to a few when I visited the office. :D

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I'm a BIG pen chewer
Kilometricos are the only ones that dont break when I chew them, frantically trying to remember what I wanted to say before the supervisor started chewing her nails.

HSC
jjo said:
I use 23 induvidually lettered stamps of the alphabet to write my exams......
......and an inkpad.

takes a while but you get used to it.
what do you do when you need to use the other three letters of the alphabet?
XD

Sventina

HSC
I have a few Bic ones, but I've been using one I can't remember the brand of. They are all mid-thickness with rubber grips though, because I find its much easier to write with a thicker pen, as you don't have to grip as tight.

cait44

HSC
Bic Smoothie...mmm...smoothie. The pure genius of the triangular grip, never again will my hand cease mid sentence :D

cwag

adonis
HSC
N/A
its actaully a proven fact that anyone who uses BIC pro's in hsc examinations will automatically receive a band 6.

HSC
I've become an aficionado of cheap pens in the last couple weeks.

Any gel pens: lol I'm left-handed, smudges everywhere.
Kilometricos: also a bit smudgy ink and tend to leak a lot in my experience, but they give you loads for cheap, so they're good spares.
Pilot Rex Grip: uncomfortable, hard thin grip, and the point feels thin and scratchy.
Bic Cristal: great spare pen.
Bic Smoothie: my pen of choice for the last few exams, very comfortable and very smooth without smudging.
Bic Pro+: my latest choice, which are good so far, since I ran out of Smoothies.

:eek:

savio23q

Band
HSC
Kilometrico. Yes, they do leak after you write a lot but they're pretty damn comfortable and easy to write with!

Alvik

HSC
I use some pen my dad was given from a drug company as he is a GP

It's gun.

lizliz

HSC
henry08 said:
An exploding pen? Wow, I've never hada kilonetrico do that to me.

I take 2 black kilometrico, 2 blue kilometrico and 2 pencils into each exam (+ the other requried studd obviously). Test the pens the morning before the exam as well. I only used one pen for each of the English exam and neither run out (it was probably the same pen). If worst happened and all 4 pens ran out, then the pencils are a bakcup, a handy tip I picked up while camping in the American wilderness.
I don't know if its the heat that causes maybe the plastic to crack and the ink to expand??
Meh I'll never know

kwinnall

HSC
Bic PRO
(in black coz it's easier to read and i dont wanna piss the markers off by having faded writing!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)