What pens are you using?? (1 Viewer)

just_a_lamb

HSC
Hey guyss, this question my looked a bit odd but I just want to know what pen are guys using??

I'm currently using uni-ball eye micro which is around $3.50. I liked my pen, cause it's very smooth and perfect for my essays.

sourmilk

HSC
I bulk buy these cute pens from Morning Glory in the city, they work well and the pen is very fine so they give nice and legible handwriting. For black pens are get them from the uni open days :D

AppleTea

HSC
are people actually this serious about hsc that there's a pen discussion thread ._.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Resin Body Ballpoint Pen 0.7mm
from Muji
straight from Japan land

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Artline Smoove Ballpoint Pen 1.0

perfect smoothness and blackness and hnnng love it. also you can get a pack of 10 simply lack for relatively cheap

rand_althor

HSC
Right now I'm using the Uni Jetstream SX-217. Prefer using the uni-ball Vision RT though.

sida1049

HSC
For school, I use pens which makes my handwriting look a little nicer, and won't run out too fast. At this point in time I specifically use Pilot BPS-GP [F]. It's alright. I have other preferences, but can't seem to find them over the last couple of months.

For exam preparation and past papers, I use pens which are fast and comfortable. I've developed blisters on my thumb since midway through the preliminaries, which can really hurt from time to time if I'm not careful in managing it.

For assessments, I use pens which write fast and readable; ones which I don't need to trace over words, and are a little oily/watery.

32501d1444127925-writers-cramp-handwriting-issues-20151006_212609-1-min.jpg
To the left is my preparation pen, to the right is my exam pen.

Available from your nearest newsagency today!

AppleTea

HSC
For school, I use pens which makes my handwriting look a little nicer, and won't run out too fast. At this point in time I specifically use Pilot BPS-GP [F]. It's alright. I have other preferences, but can't seem to find them over the last couple of months.

View attachment 32510
To the left is my preparation pen, to the right is my exam pen.
o,o that handwriting doe... I'd be afraid to see what its like using a diff pen

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
PaperMate Profile and Bic Reaction (thick) are both really nice Pens but Pilot V7 is actually the best pen in terms of price to performance... Too bad Australia doesnt have them

sida1049

HSC
o,o that handwriting doe... I'd be afraid to see what its like using a diff pen
That's just exam and exam prep. My usual handwriting is actually alright, but yeah, when I really need to get everything down, it depreciates faster than the Australian dollar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)