What pens are you using?? (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I bulk buy these cute pens from Morning Glory in the city, they work well and the pen is very fine so they give nice and legible handwriting. For black pens are get them from the uni open days :D
Oh lord, MG pens are cute, but I hate how thin they are > A>.

I'm using the Papermate Inkjoy 300RT (the ones with the cap).

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
For school, I use pens which makes my handwriting look a little nicer, and won't run out too fast. At this point in time I specifically use Pilot BPS-GP [F]. It's alright. I have other preferences, but can't seem to find them over the last couple of months.

For exam preparation and past papers, I use pens which are fast and comfortable. I've developed blisters on my thumb since midway through the preliminaries, which can really hurt from time to time if I'm not careful in managing it.

For assessments, I use pens which write fast and readable; ones which I don't need to trace over words, and are a little oily/watery.

View attachment 32510
To the left is my preparation pen, to the right is my exam pen.

Available from your nearest newsagency today!
fk both sides are still neater than my handwriting

qwert73

HSC
Papermate kilometrico elite, super smooth and come in packs of 10 for like $4.

leehuan

HSC
What I reckon is important in finding a good pen...

1. Experiment with some cheap ones that are dumped on sale.
2. Have a browse through this thread on other's opinion since you already posted.
3. Find the smoothest writing one for YOU first.
4. If you actually, and seriously cannot distinguish between smoothness, pick between:
5. Colour (50 shades of blue purposes only, so yes I really just mean tone)
6. Style

I recently picked up using fineliners to write with. I'm just going to bring a regular papermate ballpoint pen into my English exams because I need to be fast in that, which is hard with the fineliner, but for my other subjects I plan to use these fineliners because their style looks fabulous to me and I have plenty of time to do those exams... 3hr.

(Also, tip, bring at least one of both a blue and black pen in. Write with the blue, then do corrections with the black. And if the blue then runs out just keep writing with the black anyway.)

sourmilk

HSC
Oh lord, MG pens are cute, but I hate how thin they are > A>.

I'm using the Papermate Inkjoy 300RT (the ones with the cap).
I thrive off the fineness of the MG pens, the amount of times I manage to squish a word in without starting a new line gives me life.

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
Wow, so many choices. I reckon I'll just stick to my cheap Papermate ones cause they do the job. lol

astroman

HSC
Wow, so many choices. I reckon I'll just stick to my cheap Papermate ones cause they do the job. lol
once u use rollerball or fountain pen, u wont go back, its like a mechanical keyboard, once u buy one u wonder what u had been missing out on. Thing with rollerball and fountain pen is that the ink is absorbed into the page unlike ballpoint which uses oil based ink as opposed to water which floats on top of the page since oil doesnt absorb paper that well. So thats why u have to press hard to write whereas with the other pens u can very lightly glide it over and u get a dark line.

keepLooking

HSC
once u use rollerball or fountain pen, u wont go back, its like a mechanical keyboard, once u buy one u wonder what u had been missing out on. Thing with rollerball and fountain pen is that the ink is absorbed into the page unlike ballpoint which uses oil based ink as opposed to water which floats on top of the page since oil doesnt absorb paper that well. So thats why u have to press hard to write whereas with the other pens u can very lightly glide it over and u get a dark line.
lol astro, dont tell me ur on /r/mechanicalkeyboards too ;)

im guessing u have a hhkb pro?

astroman

HSC
Last edited:

Aurora BoredAlice

HSC
I've ordered the Spiral 825 Lancer Black and Blue :) can't buy them in aus stores but they are really nice to write with!

wrenos

HSC
Uniball jetstreams are gr888

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC
Wow, I never thought so much about pens lol

IslaB

HSC
I am really liking the uniball pens. I find it to be better than other pens in term of ink and holding the pen.

I bought Uniball Signo from Mega Supplies and you can find more Uniball pens too in the site
Hey guyss, this question my looked a bit odd but I just want to know what pen are guys using??

I'm currently using uni-ball eye micro which is around $3.50. I liked my pen, cause it's very smooth and perfect for my essays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)