• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What pens will you be using in the HSC exam? (1 Viewer)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
ill probly use what ever ball point i can find, felt tip pens are easier on the hand because less effort is needed to write with it (so its good for not getting cramps) but i find that i write alot messier with them (and my hand writing doesent need to be messier)

i heard there is a pen that is for writng essays in an exam, like its quick to write with is easy on the hand and has a special grip, or someting along those lines, is this true and where can i get my hands on one...(no pun intended)

jdrockefeller

HSC
I am ashamed to be associated, no matter how loosely, with this thread, and those who are involved within it.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I'll be using pens that work; for a start! :uhhuh: (I'll be testing them b4 i enter the exam room)

As for brands; I think just the plain old Staedtler pens will do me just fine; plus I find them really comfy to write with! :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I found these fantastic pens yesterday. Im not too sure on the brand, but they're called "Smoothies" and they are just that!! sooo smooth. they have this weird triangular, fat shape. but the grip is cool.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
jdrockefeller said:
I am ashamed to be associated, no matter how loosely, with this thread, and those who are involved within it.
OMG we are so uncool! Oh noes!

P

pLuvia

i tried using the paper mate gel grip pens, but i realised they smudged a bit, im trying to find the fine pens which dont smudge, but at the moment i like using those normal ball point ones

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
i use bic velocity. Light and colourful keeping u feel great. They also have the perfect end for chewing over a problematic problem. They dont fix my problem where every s looks like a backwards c.

As for seating places, y care where u sit if you cant change it, get over it. I think they move u around so u cant write stuff on desks for the next exam.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I've got a few of those doctors pens from my uncle. I'm using a pen with a special gel grip which can be moulded into any shape.

jdrockefeller

HSC
PaleReflection said:
OMG we are so uncool! Oh noes!
Haha, short answer. Yes. You are discussing WHAT PENS YOU WILL BE USING IN AN EXAM. Just say that to yourself until it sinks in. Lol, also I like the irony of using internet jargon in your proclamation that you are uncool. Yes.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
And you JD are taking your time to post in this thread that you have deemed as useless and stupid. DOnt like it? then get out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)