What primary school did you go to? (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
Hey Glycerine,
I was in all of those classes you listed!! It's Michelle!! I was friends with Elizabeth and Katie... I hope you remember me!! :D If not, look in the class photos...
I think I sat next to you one time in 4/5B when we had seat lotto... they were the days!!! *Sigh*
What are you up to now??

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Haha, I go to school with Katie now, she's the only person from primary school I ever talk to... I saw Joyce about a year ago... and I found Larissa Jones on here but haven't heard back from her in about 3 months... I remember you, but I feel bad because I can't remember what you look like for the life of me! I went and had a look for Leumeah photos, and it's really stupid, because the only one I found was from year 6!
right now I'm just waiting to leave school, where did you end up going to high school? I can never remember who went where, Katie and I were the only leumeah people when we started hs :p

Edit: Oh shit, you meant the other Katie, not Katie Taylor. I got confused :p

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Roseville PS (K-3)
Terrey Hills PS (4-6)

WRX, did you know a guy from OC called Matt Fielden?

*Flutterby*

Originally posted by Winston
ur not serious are you?

same me!!!!
lol...

man i remember when i left the infant side was still burnt and they were fixing it.
yeh they actually caught the guy that did that he used to live down the road from me lol yeh i was there from k-6

*Flutterby*

Originally posted by glycerine
omg you must've gone to the same school as like half my grade. ; ) hmm, do you know nick bryant smith or (i think) laura fairbourne? or julia burrell or emma neurath? i can sort of fire off names all day of people who i think went to summer hill. :p

and i lived up the road from ingleburn primary school, but mum decided it was too shit for me to go :p flutterby, did you know anne lewis? she was my funky neighbour friend from like 96-99
nah ur the grade under me i think i dunno :S and yeh ips was actually a good skool lol :p

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I was meant to go to Taverner's Hill, but the year before I started primary school we moved and I ended up going to Penshurt Public School. If anyone ... lol started kindergarten there in 1992 or knows of someone there I'd love to hear from them, because I still remember everyone, but nobody told me I was moving, and I only got to say goodbye to one person - I didn't realise my last day would be the last time I saw anyone...

Towards the end of kindergarten I moved up here to this crap school.

Oz

HSC
Sacred Heart Mosman
back when it was run by the marist brothers and was a hole, the year after i left was the year the new building was completed.:chainsaw:

zerzillia

lets see this one's hard to remember
lakemba public
then one in newcastle
one in flemington (think its flemingtom public or something like that)
yagoona

maybe theres one or two more, i can't remember
too long ago

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
heres my list:

• Darlinghurst Public School (K-K)
  • Crown Street Public School (K-2)
  • St Joseph's Primary School Rockdale (2-6)

phew ... happy to get that off my shoulders ... :rofl:

pcwizz

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)