WHAT QUESTION COles-Myer Ltd asks? (1 Viewer)

Mellonie

HSC
So what do htey ask in the group interview, n what basically happens? WHats the best way to prepare? If u went drop in what hapened n the questions

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
You don't really get questions...you're in tables of ~8, and you go around introducing yourself and whatever, so they can see how well you talk/listen, then you get a sheet with a few scenarios and you have to rank them from most important to least (SAFETY FIRST!!!!) and then compare them with the rest of the group and try to come up with a general consensus (so they can see your team work abilities) then...thats it.

EDIT: Searching post threads really isn't that difficult http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=32881

gibbo67

HSC
mostly from what i remember from last year, the purpose of the interview was to make sure that you could actively collaberate with others in a group situation, so being silent is a definite no no.

always helps to be the first to jump in to the question so you can steer it to your advantage, though probably more helpful for group interviews for graduate positions than for the CML interview.

Mellonie

HSC
I got a hold letter, syaing i was successful, but their finding a suitable position for me

Collin

HSC
N/A
Good luck for passing, around Jan/Feb is a great time for employment with Coles Myer Ltd. brands, due to the exodus of many employees to matters such as full-time tertiary study.

G

Gavvvvvin

Theres no right or wrong answers.

Just look neat, communicate well and dont forget to SMILE!

Collin

HSC
N/A
I agree, if there weren't right or wrong answers, the oral component of the interview would be irrelevant.

G

Gavvvvvin

Well yes there are right answers...but I dont think thats what their concerned about

veg

usually getting a hold letter means you didn't put down enough options or locations for them to work with to place you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)