What r some good study guides for Skrzynecki stuff? (1 Viewer)

Giant Lobster

HSC
I hate his poetry. Its so hard to understand... frankly i prefer to read Paradise Lost than his stuff. Well maybe its cos I suck :p anyway, what r some good study guides for his poetry and physical journeys in particular? sanks.

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
i dunno, but Skrzynesci's gonna come to our school and have a chat with uis about himself and his texts:p

Oh and btw i like your "love hina" avatar...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i was part of the change crowd. i don't really recommend any study guides, although you can try excel

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i was part of the change crowd. i don't really recommend any study guides, although you can try excel
yeap, I have the excel Skrzynecki guide. its okay, but doesnt focus on journeys. for some reason, the author wrote it for the "change" AOS, instead of the journeys one. doesnt really matter though, the close analysis of each poem is really handy.

kow_dude

HSC
Originally posted by enter~space~cap
i dunno, but Skrzynesci's gonna come to our school and have a chat with uis about himself and his texts:p

Oh and btw i like your "love hina" avatar...
i thought Peter Skrzynecki is dead?

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC
Originally posted by kow_dude
i thought Peter Skrzynecki is dead?
u thought Peter Skrzynecki is dead? lol, according to my english teacher, he isnt dead and is actually a real live lecturer at some nsw uni.

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
The Excel guide that I have was written last year so it focuses on Change. My sister asked Dymocks about one for Journeys and they said it will come out early next year.

The notes/responses floating around are good but a few poems this year weren't studied last year (yeah I'm looking at you a drive the country).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)