• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what r u up to in eco ? (1 Viewer)

Ath

HSC
N/A
wat r u guys up to in eco ?

at the start of term 1 hols we have finished 1st 2 topics and have done up to and including unemployment of topic three

r we on track ?

roadcone

HSC
we have done the first two topics and have done half of the economic issues section, we have jumped around in this section, that is we haven't done the work in the sequence of the syllabus

monique66

yeah, as far as i remember we finished unemployment but i've done some stuff on inflation, so i'm up to whatevers after that, maybe external stability...can't remember...anyway seems like everyone is working at a similar pace...

Pixydust*

uh....we've done the global economy (including a case study) and also Australia's place in the global economy

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
we just finished topic 2 i THINK. We just finished doing protection... are we behind?

NoShadowKick

HSC
N/A
its all good, the schools are not bounded to follow a particular order in interpreting the syllabus but it is logical to go in an ordinal fashion. um i guess abt now, shud be finished or nearly finished topic two.

The only excuse for protection is the infant industry argument. is this statement un related? yes. but for that one person that gets this one wrong all day everyday, u can thank me later..lol

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
lolz as for us... we've currently just finished exams, so we're starting topic 3 next term.. gosh some people are soo far already >.<

firehose

HSC
Hmm we're doing Economic Growth, the first one in the economic issues topic...

no worries if ur still finishing off topic 2 or just started topic 3, still plenty of time to finish off the course :)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
We finished unemployment, and will be starting inflation when term 2 starts.
I'm hoping we get through the entire course this term to allow for revision in term 3, but I think that may be a little ambitious.

Will Hunting

HSC
We've knocked over the first two topics in Term 4 2004 and Term 1 2005. Since then, I've been coasting pretty comfortably through the first three chapters of Issues (Growth, Unemployment and Inflation) on my own during the hols. Sailing pretty smooth so far! ;)

snowblack

bleh
HSC
NoShadowKick said:
its all good, the schools are not bounded to follow a particular order in interpreting the syllabus but it is logical to go in an ordinal fashion. um i guess abt now, shud be finished or nearly finished topic two.

The only excuse for protection is the infant industry argument. is this statement un related? yes. but for that one person that gets this one wrong all day everyday, u can thank me later..lol
geez...i thought it was to prevent dumping..
anyways, we just started inflation in topic 3 so it looks like we re on track. However, my eco teacher is pregnant and she keeps missing lessons...and when she leaves, we re going to have the deputy principal :eek:

HayleeKate

HSC
We've done first 2 topics, although mind you. thats more like a brief summary of the first 2 topics, if you actually want to do well in your HSC reffer to your textbooks, because we're teaching eco for the 'slower learners' here. Oh, and protection at the end of topic 2, nope, I dont need to teach that. Here, study all the notes I've given you and youre bound for a band 4 maximum in your HSC, Enjoy.

mahuligan

HSC
we've started topic three..except for some spastic reason we skipped xchange rates and are gonna do that in the first week back

everyone seems to be between the end of topic two and the middle of topic three so i guess we're all on track :)

Mandy101

HSC
We've started economic policies (chapter 3) which is a nice refreshing change from globalisation!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)