what school are you at? (1 Viewer)

trao06

HSC
nichhhole said:
ur modern history teacher.. mr dennet..
is amazing :)
he wrote my textbook.

my friend has him now.

heard heaps about him from everyone lol.

apparently he's a complete psycho but incredible!

i.love.my.duck

HSC
trao06 said:
hey i might know you lol.. i seem to know like half of your school for some reason haha
Im Heather...if that helps...I actually went to Crestwood for a few days back in Year 7...and my sister left two years ago?? somewhere then

nichhhole said:
ur modern history teacher.. mr dennet..
is amazing :)
he wrote my textbook.
And Mr Dennett is soo cooL! I used to have him for Modern and Ancient, but now I just have him for Modern coz our classes got switched =(

Hehe...best teacher ever! And the Note to Students in the Key Features book is so funny! He's like that all the time =)

jdcb4

HSC
Ged Janet said:
Hehe I go to Red Bend Catholic College... in Forbes.
(I'll be very suprised if people have actually heard of it). Anyone? Anyone? lol. :)
I can't believe you actually admit that. I'm at Stannies in Bathurst. I have played your school in chess, as embarrasing as that is, but I got a day off school. One of my mates used to go there.

trao06

HSC
i.love.my.duck said:
Im Heather...if that helps...I actually went to Crestwood for a few days back in Year 7...and my sister left two years ago?? somewhere then

do you work at kick juices?? lol

the crestwood thing wouldnt help cos im a year younger than you lol. but good thing you ended up in baulko though, i would have killed to be there a few years ago! (still now, if it werent for me liking the teachers and people)

but then some people say the pressure's heaps compared to a public school, and if thats true i probably couldnt cope with it

what do you guys reckon.. selective vs public schools?

adders

HSC
I attend sydney boys high school. Hopefully we'll win a GPS rugby game this season, although starting to seem more unlikely with injuries in key positions but we're all praying.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
ALLLICE said:
:eek: i went to macarthur! im an '06er though

i kinda miss school...modern history especially :)
That's like the 3rd thread you have posted that in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)