• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What school do you go to? (1 Viewer)

victoria10

HSC
Lord Camembert said:
Engadine High, gotta love the public system, where the teachers use permo's on the smart boards and the students can't differentiate between "Please be seated and reamain quite" and "Make as much noise as humanly possible, what do I care, this is only a public school":karate:
sounds a lot like the school i go too. lol

funniest when teachers use permernant markers and whiteboard markers on the smartboards. we spent a whole english lesson trying to get it off. lol

Rayskiez

HSC
lol.. thats just retarded xD.

we have them too.. but they're subs so we always get them to write on the smartboards xD

Lord Camembert

HSC
Hahaha, yes, well that is what happened, she (sub teacher) started writting the work up, and after about a paragragh, people started laughing, and she said
"What, have I written sometihng funny? Did I spell something wrong?"
She then went on rub out a word, it was someones name, she wasn't quite sure whether she had spelt it correctly, only to find, it would'nt rub off! She bit her lip, and EVERYONE started laughing at her, then someone yelled,
"$2000, thats how much they cost"
And she just said, "Shit" and fled the class room. She came back, with the head teacher of English, and of course, we got in trouble for not telling her, how dare they, we were only having fun lol.

victoria10

HSC
haha as you do :)
it's ok thats what my year would do. just povo public school for ya.
but i wouldnt have it any other way :)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
St Paul's College

Never under estimate the interlectual power of rural schools :p

studentcheese

HSC
NSGHS. We ranked second in the 2007 HSC! wooh! (but it's not like I'll be one of the 99 UAI kind of people)

byakuya kuchiki

HSC
Alexandria Park "COMMUNITY" school....=/..we're not on the HSC Top 500 list and being in the first selective streamed class doesn't make much of a difference either -_-

h3ll h0und

HSC
haha i used to go to alexandria park COMMUNITY school .... but now im gonna go to girraween high for 2009 xD :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)