what should i choose as another subject for yr 11 (1 Viewer)

HSC
@SpiderX1X yeh physics is great but the only problem is that if you join, you'll be two modules behind so you might find it slightly difficult to catch up.
So far I'm enjoying it.
Also we have module exams and unknown quizzes meaning we don't know when we'll have a quiz so be prepared.
P.S I have a physics exam this Saturday, which means we just finished the second module.

SpiderX1X

HSC
@SpiderX1X yeh physics is great but the only problem is that if you join, you'll be two modules behind so you might find it slightly difficult to catch up.
So far I'm enjoying it.
Also we have module exams and unknown quizzes meaning we don't know when we'll have a quiz so be prepared.
P.S I have a physics exam this Saturday, which means we just finished the second module.
Damn i should've joined back in August. I'll consider joining because everyone I've talked to says physics is good at ngo

SpiderX1X

HSC
Also is Physics or Chemistry harder relative to you?

HSC
Damn i should've joined back in August. I'll consider joining because everyone I've talked to says physics is good at ngo
yeh i know but you're willing to put in the effort so that'll be fine.
For me I would've found Chemistry really easy but my stupid self didn't revise or do homework properly so i'm kinda finding it difficult. But I'm currently going through the theory now and its not that hard.

Whereas Physics is easy to understand but once we do problems i can kinda see the difficulty but if i were to choose I would say Chemistry is slightly easier. Everyone has their own opinions but i'm liking both subjects so far. Not hard but once the module exam comes that's when everyone fails lol and we get a glimpse of what we're getting ourselves into lmao.

Cherrybomb56

HSC
At the moment, yeh he's explaining pretty well but tends to quicken up the pace cause he thinks we know what to do. Sometimes explains once and moves on but sometimes he actually asks if we need to go over it. He sometimes picks on people to answer his q's so yeh he's good in that aspect.

@Cherrybomb56 I'm not gonna attend the MX1 holiday course cause my class is already pretty far ahead anyways.

Btw I didn't know there was a holiday course in the first place lmao
That’s awesome. lol our teacher only told us last lesson. What topic are you on for math ?

Cherrybomb56

HSC
yeh i know but you're willing to put in the effort so that'll be fine.
For me I would've found Chemistry really easy but my stupid self didn't revise or do homework properly so i'm kinda finding it difficult. But I'm currently going through the theory now and its not that hard.

Whereas Physics is easy to understand but once we do problems i can kinda see the difficulty but if i were to choose I would say Chemistry is slightly easier. Everyone has their own opinions but i'm liking both subjects so far. Not hard but once the module exam comes that's when everyone fails lol and we get a glimpse of what we're getting ourselves into lmao.
So have you now touched into the harder chemistry bits ?

HSC
That’s awesome. lol our teacher only told us last lesson. What topic are you on for math ?
We finished polynomials and we're doing harder q's for unit circles.
Well this Saturday is the last lesson till next year starts so not expecting much hard q's for the moment but we have went through quite a few hard q's.
Also what topic are you doing for maths now?

Cherrybomb56

HSC
We finished polynomials and we're doing harder q's for unit circles.
Well this Saturday is the last lesson till next year starts so not expecting much hard q's for the moment but we have went through quite a few hard q's.
Also what topic are you doing for maths now?
We also finished poly, finished unit circle and are starting trig.

HSC
No never, I dont think I filled out the survey properly
No I didn’t even tick that I wanted to do 4u math but still got an invitation
I'm pretty sure everyone doing 3u gets the email but @SpiderX1X I didn't do the survey yet but I'm calling them if i can still apply cause I was contemplating whether i should start early or later cause my friend is going to start when yr 12 starts.

SpiderX1X

HSC
I'm pretty sure everyone doing 3u gets the email but @SpiderX1X I didn't do the survey yet but I'm calling them if i can still apply cause I was contemplating whether i should start early or later cause my friend is going to start when yr 12 starts.
Should I email them and ask about the 4U Class?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)