what should i do?? (1 Viewer)

kewon

HSC
Hi
I just want to do engineering at uni which needs atar of 90 or so and im on track right now for 97+ so should I just take things easy? I'm not gonna stop studying obviously but my parents expect me to study hardcore until end of hsc and want me to get an atar of like 99 even though they know i just want to do engineering. What do you guys think i should do? I really hate the stress and after my trials I feel so relaxed now. I dont see the use of having an excessively high atar which my course does not demand. Do most people just try to get the highest atar possible regardless of what they are doing or just work only as hard as they need to get into their course?

Combo

beast
HSC
Hi
I just want to do engineering at uni which needs atar of 90 or so and im on track right now for 97+ so should I just take things easy? I'm not gonna stop studying obviously but my parents expect me to study hardcore until end of hsc and want me to get an atar of like 99 even though they know i just want to do engineering. What do you guys think i should do? I really hate the stress and after my trials I feel so relaxed now. I dont see the use of having an excessively high atar which my course does not demand. Do most people just try to get the highest atar possible regardless of what they are doing or just work only as hard as they need to get into their course?
you've come this far lol might as well try get a scholarship with the course

kewon

HSC
lol what scholarships can you get ?
only one i know of is scientia which needs 99.9 (lol)

kewon

HSC
well for co op how well I do now doesnt really make a difference right? because they choose interviews based on school report which, with trials done, is already finalised and they accept you before atar comes out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)