What should I do? (1 Viewer)

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
Okay, So I enrolled for French begginers course at Open high school , in order to drop biology. I don't think I will have the time to learn a new language nor the patience, so I decided to stop the application today and drop French.

However, I am considering to pick up PDHPE instead, but I am not too sure if I would like it?

Could someone who has done PE tell me if their is more rote learning in it than Bio, and what type of assessments their are i.ee. alot of essay writing etc.

I don't know what to do, should I stick with bio or not??

My friends are telling me to stick to it, because you get to learn about diseases in yr 12, but is all 3 sciences alot to do in yr 12 (btw, I am definitely doing chem and physics for hsc)

Last edited:

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
No, I don't think so. I guess I am just going to stick with bio, I may end up liking it (very low chance).

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I know a fair few people who did biology,chemistry and physics and coped.

drsabz101

HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah I might as well just leave my subjects , I do enjoy the rest of them especially physics (not english though)

latenights

HSC
Year 12 Bio looks soooooooo much more awesome and interesting than Prelim

HSC
I think you should give each subject a number between 1 to 6. Roll a dice and pick the subject that corresponds to the number. Always believe in yourself. When you roll the dice. The force you exert to the dice shows just how much you want a subject.

Pick the subject you wish to get when you roll the dice. Or pick the subject that you felt you should have gotten after you rolled the dice.

cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)