Votes: 96 23.2%
  • Queen

Votes: 97 23.4%
  • King

Votes: 9 2.2%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
I'm currently in a single which fits me fine with space left over, as I'm only 5 foot or so.

However...

I'll be in a king single soon. Why? Because it's the smallest size the Freedom bed frame I fell in love with came in :( Oh well, at least now my big dog (G shep/kelpie/doberman/rottweiler) can sleep comfortably at the end of my bed :)

shortie_689

HSC
I sleep in a queen i tend to wake up lieing horizontally across the bed
at my bfs a double but he hangs over the edge of a double an spreads out big time so by morning I am all curled in a ball in the corner

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
666_blessings said:
what happened to the king double option?
theres a king double?

wtf

just call it a queen.

i have nevvvvvvvver ever heard of a king double :/ and thats why it wasnt put in

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
king single is all that fits in my room, but I want a queen when i move away! This would be a great time to gross everyone out with bed facts that I use as selling points and make you buy new beds! But i won't! (by the by, if you have a king double, I would suggest you throw it away as it was replaced by queen ages ago! (so that said you are probably sleeping in your parents/ other relatives old bed! personally I would find it uncomfortable sleeping in the bed I was concieved in!:))

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i really want a double bed. at the moment ive only got a king single, mainly because my room is tiny.

7th Sign

HSC
Queen, full custom bed frame aswell made it in wood work for my hsc project and got 89 for it :D
Jarrah timber for it cost like 3g's all imported from perth.
Also made custom draws to match it.

= Jennifer =

HSC
I like single beds. when we moved to our new house my parents bought new furniture and stuff and asked me what i wanted i went with the single and my bro and sis took double...i dano i just stay in the one spot i do not move around so i find a single bed is better for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)